Choc Mint Shake

Gemma

Gold Member
Just made it with 10fl oz of water and loads of ice mixed in a blender and oh my god i felt like i was in a herbal essence advert when i was drinkin it. LUSH

I love the choc velvets i split it in to two also and top up with hot water i find it perfect substitute when everyone else is making the tea

I totally love the chocolate mint too. I've just had one - made up with really cold water, ice and blended. I then pour it into a nice glass and it is absolutely gorgeous - yummy, yummy, yummy.

I haven't tried it hot yet, but I'm tempted to. Has anyone tried it hot yet and if so, what did you think of it compared to the chilled version?

I have tried it hot and for me it was revolting!!! Spoilt a perfectly lovely drink!!!
I am sure that there are others that won't agree with me though.

I like it as ice cream .......... crush ice cubes until they are slush. (a coffee grinder or kenwood mixer works well) then add shake plus a littel water - blend in mixer and viola choc mint (or whatever flavour you choose) ice cream. The more ice cubes you use the more ice cream you get!!!

my absolute fave!
have it hot every lunch time and it really satisifes my swet cravings and fills the hole!

I had no idea choc mint was so popular to be honest. Why oh why didn't I order more in my order today. You've all made me want more of them!!

I've got to try it hot soon and give my verdict :D

well so far i only have tetras as i dont have a blender and cannot stand the thought of lumpy stuff! But as of today I have ordered a brand new shiny ice crushing kenwoods blender woohoo! it will be delivered within 4 days so come next week i will be a conissuer of CD packs hot and cold!!

Back