Choco balls and crisps

Lady31

I noticed exante do Choco balls and crisps, but I'm wondering how you incorporate them into the vlcd plan? do you still have the 3 shakes and those on top? Or do you have 2shakes and replace the other one with the crisps or Choco balls? I'm so clueless with it all :(

From what I believe they are not for if you are doing the VLCD as you have the 3 packs a day they are for the weight maintenance plans so working solutions or simple solutions. The calories in them are too low to count as a meal replacement so would not count as one of your packs.

While they wouldn't harm you eating them on a VLCD your calories would be upped so your losses may be slower - personally I have avoided them if I'm doing total food replacement, so hopefully someone who has had them on VLCD can give you answers on if they've impacted weight loss!

Thanks. I thought every few weeks I'd have a packet of the crisps on a weekend that's all, but wasn't sure if you could while on the total food replacement, Thankyou for informing me of that, very useful to know

Wouldn't waste time on the choc balls anyway lol

Back