chocoholic's journey to 9 stpne!

just read through your diary. well done for trying so hard to stick to the calories. I was 10.8 for agesss and tried all the diets going. but for me I had to remove food altogether from the equation as I kept giving in to temptation. I have been on the cambridge diet for 6 weeks now, and just hit 9 stone. Hoping to get to 8 stone before reintroducing food and hopefully retraining my relationship with food!!!! good luck on your diet...all your meals sound lovelllly!!! stick at it :) xxx

awww thanks for all the replies!

Yesterday was another bad day :( ive just gone back to work- i work with children and there seems to be food ALWAYS around! gonna try really really hard today and take a couple of snacks in with me (even though im not supposed to- shh lol) havent got a plan yet as im just gonna go work it out. Im gonna go for a pound loss this week- by sunday.

Today has been 100%, woo! Hopefully ill get a pound loss sunday, fingers crossed.

Havent eaten a proper meal today apart from tea (green thai chicken curry, rice and salad) but picked at things.
Still within cals though :)

Well done :)

And grazing your way through the day is a very healthy way to eat I think i read somewhere! it's how our caveman bodies evolved or something!

Good day today!:)
Been grazing again, find this helps me stop going over cals.
Just had tea - fajitas made with warburtons sandwich thins and salad. Yumyum! :)

Im still here! Lol

Ive been so busy.. Have stuck to plan.. Went way over monday n yest :( but back on track today! :D

No idea what im having today as have NO food in the house until shopping comes tomorrow :( probably tomato soup & a fromage frais yogurt and then salmon, new potatoes and salad for tea.

Hello I’ve just been reading through your diary and I’m 10.8 and on CC, 9 Stone is my target too.
Your diary looks good, I will definitely be taking some tips! Are you exercising as well? I cant get into exercising!

i'm exactly the same - its not the doing the exercise at the gym its the walk there or the drive or the get my arse off the sofa part that stops me!

Back