Chocoholics

Thats the average person...what about someone that eats up to 3/4 bars a day...wow thats a lot of Chocolate..i'm so glad I'm not that into it..lol

OMG me me me!. I can eat a family sized bar in one go. I can't give it up. The only reason I can do this is the sweet shakes.

Will glad not eat chocs unless it's Thorntons on Valentines day lol.

I have a friend who keeps a mars bar in the fridge and cuts off a small slice to have with a cup of tea each afternoon. I just don't get it. I can easily manage whole giant bars of choc in one sitting. It's the one thing that sends me spiralling out of control.

I can take or leave chocolate really....

But...

Crisps and dips and I won't come up for air!

I'm shocking with chocolate, I used to secretly binge on it! I knew it was wrong to eat that much chocolate which is why I did it in secret! To be honest I adore junk food of any kind. Normal food I can control what I eat but junk is my nemesis! :-( I'm fat because I eat junk - there's no use making up excuses :)

It's so nice this group. I admit things to you lot that I wouldn't say to my lovely thin friends - they'd be terribly shocked :)

I have a friend who keeps a mars bar in the fridge and cuts off a small slice to have with a cup of tea each afternoon. I just don't get it. I can easily manage whole giant bars of choc in one sitting. It's the one thing that sends me spiralling out of control.

What a weirdo. Seriously. Who could do such a thing?

Not me. Hence my exante journey hahahaha

x

Back