chocolate, biscuits & cakes

a meringue nest with loadsa fruit and vanilla muller light poured over - 3 syns

1kg Bar Of Fruit And Nut!
No Seriously Though.....meringue Nest Or Options Choc(2syns) Mixed In With Fromage Frais.
Yum
Ruthy Xxx

oooohh meringue nests and choc fromage frais... both sound very tempting!!! something else to add to the shopping list.

has anyone actually tested how much you can eat, sticking to your syns and still loose weight!?

i have found some very low syn cake recipes on the web - i can't believe that you can eat a whole cake (one was 9 syns) and still loose!?!?

Mini bars of green and blacks dark chocolate. A real intense chocolate hit so you won't need so much of it

Im exactly the same as you, curly wurlys are good cos they take a while to eat because you have to chew them..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Cadbury Curly Wurly 28g standard[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

On Tuesday I made the chocolate cake off the SW website - dont get me wrong its not like eating a 'normal' chocolate cake, but it was worth making (very quick to do) My boyfriends mate even tried some (and ate it) and assured me he wasn't just eating it out of politeness! x

Just checked in by food directory (2008/2009 edition) and it says 6 in there too x

I have a two fingered kitkat every night to try and keep me sane and keep those cravings at bay. Only 5.5 syns which is why I chose it as its the lowest syned choc that I like.

Thanks dont worry bout the rep, we will make a mental note, i remind you after hahahaha Joke!

Ruthy xxx

oh and if you freeze the curly wurly it takes even longer to eat!! x

I know - am always worried about my fillings! x

Yep i always freeze mine.
Ruthy xxx

Back