Puddings CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (1 Syn a piece)

Going to make these tonight for a taster at group tomorrow.... if theres any left of course :p xx

Been looking for something like this as love my cake and don't want to think of not having any. Off to asda tomorrow to get the stuff. Sounds very yummy

Going to try this 2morrow with 1/2 quantities as a trial but with choc options replacing flour and cocoa I can't see why it would not work I will experiment and let you know what happens!!?

bc201 said:
Going to try this 2morrow with 1/2 quantities as a trial but with choc options replacing flour and cocoa I can't see why it would not work I will experiment and let you know what happens!!?

Not sure it would work as the flour makes the density right and enables it to rise - the cocoa makes it the correct rich chocolatey taste.

Let me know how it goes

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive just made these and the taste is right but I found the texture was kinda like cardboard. Ive never really baked any SW friendly cakes and was just wondering if its something I should get used to or if theres some magic hints to make them tastier?

Just made these - they were okay but quite cocoa-y and a little too dense. Next time I'll try beating the eggs far more and maybe add a little less cocoa and/or a little more sweetner.

Back