Chocolate Brownies

This is a recipe for Chocolate Brownies that I tried tonight, which i got from the slimming world cake ladys facebook page.

Brownie Cake

INGREDIENTS:
‎1 and half tblsp vegtable oil
4 eggs
few drops vanilla essence
7 tblsp sweetner
56g SR flour
56g cocoa powder

METHOD:
Pre heat oven to 180c
spray a cake tin with frylight( i use 7 inch tin)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, it will form a thick like sludge (lol)
spoon into your greased baking tin, level out
bake in oven for 20 minutes
cut into 12
each slice is 2.5 syns each

I do find it a bit bitter, so next time id maybe add more sweetner but each to their own taste. ;)

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

X_Stephi_X said:
This is a recipe for Chocolate Brownies that I tried tonight, which i got from the slimming world cake ladys facebook page.

Brownie Cake

INGREDIENTS:
?1 and half tblsp vegtable oil
4 eggs
few drops vanilla essence
7 tblsp sweetner
56g SR flour
56g cocoa powder

METHOD:
Pre heat oven to 180c
spray a cake tin with frylight( i use 7 inch tin)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, it will form a thick like sludge (lol)
spoon into your greased baking tin, level out
bake in oven for 20 minutes
cut into 12
each slice is 2.5 syns each

I do find it a bit bitter, so next time id maybe add more sweetner but each to their own taste. ;)

She has pinched it from me- lol ;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ies-1-syn-piece.html?nojs=1#goto_displaymodes

Where did you find it?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
What brand of sweetener do you use, I sometimes find that I can taste the sweetener, I'm using splenda. Anyone using anything better

munchie11 said:
What brand of sweetener do you use, I sometimes find that I can taste the sweetener, I'm using splenda. Anyone using anything better

I use Splenda too.
I haven't tried it , but noticed Canderel make one for cooking.
Also you can use silverspoon half and half and Syn it

Kx

I made whoopee pies with this recipe and made the filling with a bit of quark, from frais and and 1 options White hot choc sachet and some sweetener. It made 12 pies. I guess they will still be 2.5 syns as the hot choc sachet split between 12 would be negligible they were blooming gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauryloopoo said:
I made whoopee pies with this recipe and made the filling with a bit of quark, from frais and and 1 options White hot choc sachet and some sweetener. It made 12 pies. I guess they will still be 2.5 syns as the hot choc sachet split between 12 would be negligible they were blooming gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Whooppee Pie hun? Did you cut the brownie and fill it

Kx

OMG they look amazing!! What do they taste like? Hmm Guna have to try them xx

I have a special whoopie tin but you could put small blobs of mixture on a tin and it comes out a bit like cake biscuits and you just make a sandwich with them

hey would extra virgin olive oil be okay? :)

so i tried this recipe and didn't like it much myself, and some of the comments I got were rather rude =/ Even though I didn't like it I didn't think they were the worst either :)

Back