chocolate & cherry cupcakes

applejack1pie

just made these cupcakes and they are so nice it would be helpful to know the syn value of frozen cherries put into the mixture if anyone knows??

42g all bran
3 eggs
28g cocoa
few tbls splenda and a handfull of frozen cherries or raspberries
makes 16 large cupcakes

egg whites are beaten to a stiff peak add splenda then in another bowl put all bran and some hot water mush up. add yolks and cocoa, cherries. then fold in whites and bake for 10 mins at 180. they are very moist and very choccy . but im stumped as to how many syns are in them
cocoa 28g 4.5
all bran is HE or 6syns
cherries in a cooked recipe ????

i would go with this
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]asic/Non Branded Foods Cherries, raw, stewed without sugar 85g
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
no other reference to cooked cherries other than stewed
sounds nice tho will have to try them :)
so less than 1 syn each if they make 16

thats good searching by you! i couldnt find anything... i did find as i ate two it was too choclatey after second one so perhap adjust the cocoa to 1 level tbs which is 2.5 or an options sachet at 2 and then perhaps make up a vanilla frosting with greek yoghurt and pop a cherry on top and a pinch of grated choc which is 1.5 for a level tsp:)

just one sachet makes 12 with 2 eggs or 16 with 3 eggs, 2 syns in all those cakes ! im going to try and make carrot cupcakes with toffee options and adding a grated carrot and 28 gms of sultanas & a pinch of all spice i will keep you informed x

Back