chocolate coated coffee beans.

sugar rush

Hi
There is no info on cals fat etc, anyone ever come across the syns for these? Roasted coffee beans coated in chocolate.
Many thanks

I think they're about 25 syns per 100g if I remember rightly... can't remember where I worked it out though from!

Love these but 25 syns! holy mo.

wow 25 syns, honestly thought they would be less, there can hardly be any chocolate , are there syns in roasted coffee beans? Thanks for answer, stopped me eating the whole bag !

I've looked into it a bit more - it doesn't seem there's ever much coffee bean in them... e.g. Harvey Nichols (Buy Harvey Nichols Assorted Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans 175g Online) - 8% bean, Julian Graves (Julian Graves Ltd Assorted Chocolate Coffee Beans 150g - Confectionery - Default Store View) - 10% bean, etc etc.

I've found two places that give the nutritional information and have put that into the syn calculator - both Wilton Foods (Plain Chocolate Coffee Beans 150g) and the Julian Graves ones (above) come out as 27 syns per 100g.

Don't know how much 10g or 25g looks like, but if you eat a lot of them, it's bad news! The syns seem to be about the same as chocolate - 100g of Cadbury's Dairy Milk is about 27 syns too. Sorry!

Perhaps if you can find coffee beans with much less chocolate on them, they might be better!

Back