1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chocolate krispie cake just jumped into my mouth!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shinymoon, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

I am at work and a colleague brought in these homeade chocolate krispie cakes.....I am torchuring myself about it,so can someone please tell me how many syns??it was the size of a fairy cake,made with dairy milk,rice krispies(obv!)and marshmellows!

I have already sacrificied todays curly wurly to make up for it(gave it to a colleague,as I would have eaten it otherwise!)lol

Normally if they bring in cakes I can easily resist,but I ate one without even thinking ***wraps own knuckles***

I would normally post in 'syn values'but I would like a quick answer as cannot stop thinking about it!!

Thanks in advance! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

does anyone have an idea please??:(
  4. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry i don't know the exact syn value but i would guess that at the most it would be 6. Same as curly wurly i should think!!
  5. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

LOL!!Just as well!!!

Thanks sharron12!:)
  6. subs

subs Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I made chocolate krispies once about the size of a fairy cake and they worked out to be around 5.5 syns each.
    So Sharron12 is right, about 6 syns is a good average! ;)
  7. *gold.emerald*

*gold.emerald* dancing queen ;)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    *my own*;no diet, but exercising&watching cals
    lol- same happened to me with that belgian waffle and ice today- just jumped right in...whoops ;)
  8. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I had a run-in with a pack of 'Mikados'- at 1/2 syn each pretty harmless, but not when you eat all 32 of them!! 16 syns- yikes!! Oh well, I had a 2 hour walk today including lots of big hills and only used 6 syns today so hoping it will have undone the damage!!!X
  9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i would report that to the Krispie police....shocking what can happen :D

10. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

LOL @ Ellebear!!!:D

I know!krispie cakes nowadays...tuttut...in my day the would have stayed in the packet!!lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.