Chocolate krispie cake just jumped into my mouth!

shinymoon

I am at work and a colleague brought in these homeade chocolate krispie cakes.....I am torchuring myself about it,so can someone please tell me how many syns??it was the size of a fairy cake,made with dairy milk,rice krispies(obv!)and marshmellows!

I have already sacrificied todays curly wurly to make up for it(gave it to a colleague,as I would have eaten it otherwise!)lol

Normally if they bring in cakes I can easily resist,but I ate one without even thinking ***wraps own knuckles***

I would normally post in 'syn values'but I would like a quick answer as cannot stop thinking about it!!

Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry i don't know the exact syn value but i would guess that at the most it would be 6. Same as curly wurly i should think!!

lol- same happened to me with that belgian waffle and ice today- just jumped right in...whoops ;)

I had a run-in with a pack of 'Mikados'- at 1/2 syn each pretty harmless, but not when you eat all 32 of them!! 16 syns- yikes!! Oh well, I had a 2 hour walk today including lots of big hills and only used 6 syns today so hoping it will have undone the damage!!!X

LOL @ Ellebear!!!:D

I know!krispie cakes nowadays...tuttut...in my day the would have stayed in the packet!!lol

Back