Chocolate Liquers - a contradictory dilemma!

Maximus

Gold Member
A plea for help from you experts:p

I neither crave chocolate and haven't had or wanted a drink in over a year now.

I do really fancy some chocolate liqueurs! - do they still do Famous Names?

I prefer varied types - not keen on cherry flavoured ones. Next question is what would the syn value be on any of these. I'd sooner syn some as deny myself altogether! - after all that is the reason for syns is it not?

Don't get me worng - it is just a mad craving and a few would suffice - not wanting or needing a full box lol.

Steve

A plea for help from you experts:p

I neither crave chocolate and haven't had or wanted a drink in over a year now.

I do really fancy some chocolate liqueurs! - do they still do Famous Names?

I prefer varied types - not keen on cherry flavoured ones. Next question is what would the syn value be on any of these. I'd sooner syn some as deny myself altogether! - after all that is the reason for syns is it not?

Don't get me worng - it is just a mad craving and a few would suffice - not wanting or needing a full box lol.

Steve

You are in luck Steve - Elizabeth Shaw do indeed still make the Famous Names liqueurs
http://www.elizabethshaw.co.uk/ourchocolates_famousnames.html and should be available in:

• Tesco
  • Sainsbury's
  • Asda
  • Morrisons
  • Waitrose
  • Co-op

Thanks Teecee! must have walked past them in Asda!

Allie did you use the SW site with the nutritional value for those figures? - indebted to you again.

Just post your mobile no and I'll have you at my beck-and-call for syn questions more often lol.

Only Joking - do appreciate it:p

Steve

Hmmm 2 syns - probably 4-5 a day over the holidays - result!

Just to confirm the syns (as I found it on syns online - Search 'Elizabeth Shaw', then 'Famous names')

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elizabeth Shaw Famous Names Chocolate Liqueurs each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Let's get one thing straight ladies.

Elizabeth Shaw/Famous Names and the word "junk" shall never be thought of, let alone written again in the same sentence;)

I do have some standards you know:p

Back