1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

chocolate mousse in the Dessert book

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fluffi, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. fluffi

fluffi New Member

Hi everyone

I am new to the board and to Slimming World. It was my 2nd weigh in today - total lost of 6.5 lbs, still a long way to go.

The consultant mentioned a recipe in the dessert book that was a chocolate mouse with bananas and grapes and eggs. However she had no books left :-(

Does anyone have this recipe? I have looked in the puddings and its not there. Everyone was saying how nice this recipe was and now i want some!!

oh by the way will defo be making the chick pea cake on a green day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Fluffi welcome to the forum and to SW. Well done on the loss so far, that is really good. Sorry I don't have the book but that sounds nice! Might have to get it tomorrow. Have you checked the SW website? It might be on there
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.