Chocolate orange milksahake

kiran

Hello to everyone

I have started ssing today, I have a stone and half to lose, which have piled on over the years.

Well, I had my shake, and I try the chocolate orange, I just want to know has anyone eles try it and what do you think.

I feel really sick, after I took it, I did not even finish it and I have this nasty taste in my mouth, now I just feel reel funny, I have had two litres of water thought out the morning, I am having a coffee now, see what this does now.

I love it Hot not so keen on it cold.............lovely as a mousse

The only thing, I think it is, lactose free, what does this mean?

Thgis what the only thing different on the packet.

no i wasnt fussed on the choc orange or choc mint but the normal choc was ok . personally i didnt like the strawb either but banana and vanilla are lovely. i also love the veg soup, and mushroom. with the shakes i bought one of every thing to start with and now i know what i like ! the extras i had i just swapped with my cdc when i went back. you will find a favourite

At the very beginning, I loved the choc and orange shake!!

Now it makes me feel ill, as I think I have over dosed with it!!! Lol

The lactose-free shakes/soups are made with soya rather than skimmed milk powder.

I'm the same as MrsV - after loving choc orange I suddenly couldn't STAND it - even the smell made me retch so I give it a wide berth now. CAn't live without my choc mint mousse in the evening tho!

Same with me - it left a horrible taste in my mouth - as if it was burning - weird.

Chocolate and Chocolate Mint are gorgeous though!!
xx

yucky pooh! felt like it was burning my mouth and throat and left a horrible taste that even several listerine strips couldn't get rid of!!

Lindy

I hated chocolate orange. To me, it seemed to have a really weird smell--and an even weirder taste. And I so wanted to like it...

:sigh:

I've only tried one choc orange and it left a nasty taste in my mouth too, I agree about the burning sensation, yuk!

Choc mint is lovely though, i have it hot with a spoonful of coffee to make a posh mocha :)

I'm afraid I think it's horrible too. The choc mint I tried as a hot drink and I didn't much like that either, even with a bit of coffee in it. Wasn't keen on the strawberry either. The chocolate is ok and just had a veg soup and that was surprisingly edible. I can see myself having only 3 or 4 choices at this rate!

I like the choc orange...but it's an acquired taste...I hated it the first time I tried it...it does have a weird perfumey aftertaste! It could have been so much nicer!

Goodness, if you think these shakes are bad you want to try Lipotrim!!!

I think the choc orange one is gorgeous hot. Did find to start with could sometimes feel nauseous after the packs, especially if I have one first thing in the morning. I now have my first one at lunch and it goes down a treat.

the only flavour I haven't got along with is broccoli & cheese.....

:sign0137:

And I so miss my broccoli!

Back