Chocolate Orange Muller - FREE

Heaven

I did a search but cant find that anyone has already posted this but i bought come orange sprinkle chocolate muller lights.

They are to die for - morrisons i got them from at the major bargain price of 12 for £3 ! xxx

Mmmmmmmm I love mullerlights especially toffee!!! I really should give other flavours a go! The offer on the other hand ended in my morrisons last week and is now on a buy 4 for £2 :-( we eat so many of them in my house but there so expensive!

Yep, these and the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles are free.
The vanilla with black cherry layer which also comes in the pack is 2 syns though.

I am addicted to the orange chocolate ones at the moment. Most days my breakfast currently consists of two clementines, a chocolate orange muller and a hi-fi. <3 SW.

Just tried one of these - lovely!!

Had gone right off yogurts and this was my first Mullerlight of 2011. Delicious.

I'm a big fan of these my favourite thing to do is crumble a alpine light bar into it for a sweet night time treat . Yum

yummymummy1985 said:
Mmmmmmmm I love mullerlights especially toffee!!! I really should give other flavours a go! The offer on the other hand ended in my morrisons last week and is now on a buy 4 for £2 :-( we eat so many of them in my house but there so expensive!

Hi just thought u might want to know their is a new offer at Asda on mullerlights £2 per pack at the moment. I love them but ur right very expensive.

i just found out the cheesecake inspired ones are 1 syn each :( (knew they were too good to be true lol) some1 told me they were free!!!! Need to check everything myself from now on xxx

Stocked up on the multipack ones from asda, I have the toffee and the other half had the vanilla :) all happy lol

Back