chocolate orange

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
comes out this week!my bad if someone has already mentioned this but how exciting!i only have choc mint and veg soup i dont have none of the others! so choc orange im thinkin yum yum!

anyone tried and tested??

keep shaking tina xxxxxxxxx

Hi Tina, It's quite nice but I was disappointed as it has a bit of an aftertaste. However, it's always good to have extra flavours!

Hi
I have tried it too, it was ok although I did find it a little "flowery" kind of like a perfumed taste if you know what I mean, my cdc has had it as a hot drink & loved it, I had mine as a cold mousse. I tried it again as half a packet & added half vanilla to it & can honestly say was much nicer this way. There is a new "meal" out too - it is mushroom pasta - it is not reccommended for ss as has 200 cals & bit more carbs, but that too is ok - if anyone does have it I would advise adding twice the water & leaving twice the standing time than is recommended on the pkt as this makes it more soft - it only states leave for 10 mins but I found that it wasnt soft after this period and the pasta was still crunchy - interesting !
Bev

I have to agree, nice to have a new flavour, but there is something odd about the taste. Can't quite describe it, but something in there is not right! That said, its nice enough though.

Steve

I have to say, I tried the choc orange this morning and it's gross, thought I was gonna throw up, it has a VERY strange taste!

The choc-orange chocolate bars however are lovely!!!

Yuk as a shake not for me, has anyone tried it as a mousse though, may give that a go.

Tried it last night and couldnt finish it , the choc-mint is lovely , i had high hopes for the orange but was very dissapointed !!

Just tried it as a mousse and was not too bad, but has a very strong after taste ( like a hotness on tongue)
or maybe i`m just weird lol

I`m with you f2f choc mint appreciation society, join up here, its my fave lol

I tried it this morning as a hot drink... the first sip I was very disappointed...and the more sips I had the more revolting it got!! I thought it was absolutely disgusting!! Will not be bothering with it again!! *cringes*

Chocolate Orange is soooooooooo horrid, tried it cold it was awful, tried it hot is was awful too !, tastes of perfume, tastes like slime somehow !. Wont be getting any of that flavour again. Vanilla is prob my favourite, like Banana, Strawberry and Butterscotch, the rest are OK and passable but Choc Orange ! forget it

Back