Chocolate Orange

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Does anybody know the answer? Why is it impossible to only eat one segment of the aforementioned confectionary?

GSQ.

Theres clearly an ingredient they dont mention in the packaging which means youre completely unable to have one segment.

One of my car crews brought me in a large box of the choc orange wrapped segments - aaaarrrggghhhh

Starlight said:
Theres clearly an ingredient they dont mention in the packaging which means youre completely unable to have one segment.

One of my car crews brought me in a large box of the choc orange wrapped segments - aaaarrrggghhhh

My deepest sympathy. I hope you will get through...... A large box....! That's very tough.

Does this mean I will need to read the packaging in future? That will mean holding the forbidden item, closely so I would be clearly still be able to smell the content.

Oh dear...

Last edited:
Starlight said:
No its pointless, youll never see 'the' ingredient listed and besides even holding the box the orange is in means it has you under its powers...

Ummm. I may have been watching too much Harry Potter but I think I can feel the power. I wonder if there is a counter spell for the powerful effects.

GSQ

Back