chocolate shake/mousse

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lady24, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

does anyone ever make there choc shake as a mousse? im finding them far to thin and hard to stomach at the moment for some reason, even when i use the minimum amount of water (240ml) never really bothered me befor and ive just drank them and got on with it.

I have read the lipotrim bag and how to make the shake into a mousse, are they tasty like this? and is it ok to have them as a mousse as often as you like if you prefer it like that? cant find info on it anywhere so thought surely someone here would know :D

hope we are all doing well today x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. catz

catz Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I keep meaning to try them as a mousse, I assume you could have all your shakes in mousse format, just as long as you make up for loss in water.

Let me know how you get on :)
  4. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

bloomin hell.... just had my last shake of the day as a mousse thought id try it! i hated it! couldnt stomach it at all, added some more water to it so i could drink it and it made the taste even worse! so had to throw most of it away now , really needed it to! energy as been awfull today:(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.