chocolate shake plus coffee ;-)

michellewild

Hi every1 as some of u know i started the diet on monday and am doing quite well,woke up this morning though and was craving my coffee that i usually ahve every morning,i have noticed a few times people talking about putting coffee in ur shake but i never fancied it,thought it would be disgusting,anyway i thought i would give it a go this morn,put 2 spoons of coffee in hot water then topped with half a choc shake n i sweetner and i must say it was bloody lovely,so for all u peeps who have just started on the diet i would really recomend doing this as it gives u a bit of a lift and is a nice change,good luck every1,i cant wait till monday to c what i have lost xxxxxxxx:D:D:D

I will have to try that tomorrow, i started yest n weighed myself today and have lost 4lbs already, i must hide them scales lol, thanks for tip x

no problem hun,i went and bought i electric stirrer for making milkshakes,it makes the shakes so much nicer,i got mine from netto for £4.99 ,keep up the good work xx

Yes, I agree the coffee makes it nice. However, I am not a big fan of the peppermint addition in it. Having said that I think the coffee drove me insane yesterday. I actually usually do not drink coffee....:)

Yes, I do this too, but use the whole shake. What do you do with the rest of the packet ? - its important to have it all.

Really?! I suppose the idea is to have something else later on during the day...calorie wise it's the same but then your body might be expecting to be fed 4 times a day. Dunno...

It seems I posted twice the same message.. sorry

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant beat a chocca mocha I know its not the real thing but its really yummy I also put coffee in the vanilla just for taste however word to the wise I found my coffee intake increasing so I switched to decaf xx

im going to stick some coffee in the vanilla one to liven it up a bit

Back