chocolate shake with coffee

mads

Hello all, just thought i would share.... i am finishing my sixth day and my best shake is in the morning i make a jug of coffee with hot water and then whisk in my chocolate shake - emmmmm
when can i have a flapjack is in wk 2/3?

OO I like the vanilla shake with coffee, its the ony way its do-able...! Not tried it with chocolate.. may try tmw..!! Do u froth it up??

I was offered flapjack in week one (but my chemist is a bit crapola!) but advised to drink a pint of water with it as it woulfnt fill me up within the first feew weeks until my belly had shrunk!!! LOL!! Cham has got me thinking about the flapjacks, I am gonna try the peanut and see how I go after reading how bad they were on here!! Suck it n see!!! LOL!!

Hi Donna
No i don't froth it up but i do make the coffee first before putting the shake in - find it is easier to mix that way. i got my flapjacks this week - only lost 6 pounds - wished for more in first week as i had no deviations. Just going to have my lunch now.

ooh fab idea thanks!

Good luck with the flapjacks.. All I can say... Is rather you than me... Lol ... I nearly threw up... Disgusting....shakes for me... Just choc and vanilla that's all I have... Strawberry I find too weak x

mads said:
Hi Donna
No i don't froth it up but i do make the coffee first before putting the shake in - find it is easier to mix that way. i got my flapjacks this week - only lost 6 pounds - wished for more in first week as i had no deviations. Just going to have my lunch now.

I think 6 is fab... It's all relative isn't it ... Depends on how much you have to lose... I lost 3kgs in 8 days.. But I only need to lose 7 or 8 so to me that's great.. What's your goal... ? X

how bad exactly are the flapjacks? I'm missing chewing things so was toying with the idea of getting one - like what do they taste like?

Er.... Cardboard mixed with nut and a disgusting twang...that's about the size of it ... But I know some people like them... X

how bad exactly are the flapjacks? I'm missing chewing things so was toying with the idea of getting one - like what do they taste like?

Ask your pharmacy for a free sample - (mine offered one to me but I'm allergic to peanuts) - That way, if it's as vile as people say, you can chuck it out to the birds without losing a meal. I know what you mean about missing chewing. :(

Flapjacks r yummy taste like peanut butter need lots of water with it tho and coconut is nice too!

as discustinga s it sounds now... i used 2 have a coconut flapjack dipped in my green tea with sweetners . i used 2 meet up with another friend who was also on the diet with me and after our weigh inw e would go to a cafe and 'treat' ourselfs to this yummy treat haha. think i may leave it a few weeks b4 i have them tho as when i 1st had them they tasted like a mix of cat bikkys and cardboard lol but u will get used 2 them i did and whne i came off i acctuelly craved them

Got a free peanut flapjack off the Chemist...it was awful...it tasted of salt, and despite chewing, and chewing, and chewing...i couldn't swallow the bloody thing! They recommend for you to drink extra water if you chose the flapjacks...believe me, this is WILL be needed, just to get it down!!! I'm definately sticking to the shakes from now on.

Just want to be slim said:
Got a free peanut flapjack off the Chemist...it was awful...it tasted of salt, and despite chewing, and chewing, and chewing...i couldn't swallow the bloody thing! They recommend for you to drink extra water if you chose the flapjacks...believe me, this is WILL be needed, just to get it down!!! I'm definately sticking to the shakes from now on.

Finally someone who feels the same as me... Yuk x

Back