Chocolate shake

Lumpy

One day at a time
:eek: Ive just come back to exante and been using my old packs. My new order has arrived and the taste has changed! I really don't like it! Is this a new thing?? :sigh:

don't know but i really don't like the choc shakes either. the others are all good though so i've stocked up on some extra strawberry ones to minimise the choc pain!
P

Well, I've had a reply from Exante saying that the flavour HASN'T changed so I'm guessing I just have a faulty batch. I have ordered some more today.........I hope they are ok!

Lumpy

They taste different to me and I find them disgusting at the moment! Even Lipotrim chocolate taste better than this...It's hideous haha x

Have u tried adding sweeteners or coffee to the shakes? I saw a thread the other day bout making the choc shake with water made from mint tea bags, and it tasted lovely!

Yes I loved the chocolate too, which is why I ordered a box of 50! :)

But instead of the mild creamy flavour I was having, these have an overwhelming taste of sweetner, like someone has put in 100 times too much!

Lumpy x

Yes I loved the chocolate too, which is why I ordered a box of 50! :)

But instead of the mild creamy flavour I was having, these have an overwhelming taste of sweetner, like someone has put in 100 times too much!

Lumpy x

I've just had my first choc from my new order and I've found it to be exactly like you've described! Really really sweet and not in a nice way.

If you feel they don't taste the same and others don't you should totally get back in touch with them and tell them you're not happy and you want to know whats happened. Im going to be disapointed if myu next ones taste like crap :(

I would be so happy if they didnt smell like mould anymore! They told me its the raw Cocoa they use that makes it smell like that, I advised them to get there cocoa from another source! ;)

Do you think they listened to me? :flirt2:

I would be so happy if they didnt smell like mould anymore! They told me its the raw Cocoa they use that makes it smell like that, I advised them to get there cocoa from another source! ;)

Do you think they listened to me? :flirt2:

:eek: Do we get to blame you!!

I must be slightly odd as I LOVE the choc shakes! Although the ones in my 2nd bumper pack did taste completely different to the ones in my 1st x

i have mine with hot peppermint water mmmmmm

Back