Chocolate shakes

Ooh gonna try a sweetener next time! Oh fizz, such a job finding raspberry leaf teabags! On the ingredients it does say 6% raspberry leaf, I hope this is normal and doesn't knock me out of ketosis, when I'm finally in it mind!!!

well done can you eat fruit with lipotrim or is that a totally no no !!!!!!!!!!!! ive had 2 bits the day xx

Eating is a no no, although people do sometimes crack and eat, but fruit is bad because it is made up of sugar i.e. carbohydrate, so will be something that will kick you out of ketosis. I'm not saying you should cheat but if you do, you should make it a piece of low fat protein e.g. chicken, fish or other lean meat. I'm not advocating this. I haven't cheated yet and very much intend not to but it's only been 12 days for me and we're only human.

i always understood the whole point to this diet was to stick with it and loose weight and stay in ketosis ;) and the shakes/soup/flap jacks are bland for a reason ( wot u cant taste u not miss :p )

the coke zero is a huge no so is fruit teas,
can cause cravings or even slow the weight loss down ( that was on minis forum 2008 )

ok most cheat first week , yes its a struggle, but after the hunger pangs are gone its all in the mind , best way is if u feel like u cant cope, go do some think else, take ur mind of it all ;)

and yes im a 100% LT person, altho i know most of the tricks :D i stick with the boring way :rolleyes:

Lolapink - what brand are the leaf rasberry please? I can look out for them when I'm in town.

Back