Chocolate Syns!

Melroot

Hi All,
I've just bought a co-op fairtrade dark chocolate with peppermint oil bar (100g) and i have forgotten my PIN etc to log on to lifeline online, can any one tell me the syn value of the bar so that I can work it out per square?

Values per 100g are energy 2140 KJ
Calories 515 KCal
Protein 5.6g
Carbs 41.2g
(sugars) 40.7g
Fat 36.4g
(Saturates) 22.9g

I know it'll be loads but one piece every so often really satisfies my choc cravings! :p

sppoky that I should pop on here with a similar question, I havent been here for a while, had a rough few months but have managed to keep the weight loss going.
Only got a couple of pounds to go, so am being strict with myself this week and going back to basics, but i stole 1 square of my kids galaxy bar... syn values are only given for a whole bar, I have no idea how many squares there are in a large bar of Galaxy so cant work it out - any body know the value for one poor little lonesome sqaure that fell into my mouth by mistake??

TIA!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chocolate, branded, Galaxy 46g bar

extraeasy.gif
12½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12½ Syns
green.gif
Green 12½ Syns

Is this any help????

thanks but I am not sure of how many squares there are in a bar, I know the squares are smaller in a big bar that they are in a small bar... blimey am I getting a bit obsessed LOL

I'll count it as two syns, that cant be far out

Thanks for helping though xxx

Back