chocolate trifle pics

cherylxx

Silver Member
ok, ive been going on and on about the chocolate trifle (jelly and tetra mousse) for months now so i thought i would post a few pics of the trifle (or the 'little bit of heaven' as i like to call it) lol.
first pic is of the jelly before the mousse added.
As u can see, it makes a really big portion of trifle but only uses one pack :D

Attachments

• mums cam 025.jpg
    mums cam 025.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 708
  • mums cam 026.jpg
    mums cam 026.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 661
  • mums cam 028.jpg
    mums cam 028.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 738
  • mums cam 029.jpg
    mums cam 029.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 781
That looks delicious - ditto Westiegirl, how do we make it ???

hi westie,
to make the jelly i use 450mls cold water in a bowl, then melt one sachet of supercook gelatine in 50 mls boiling water in a cup and once thoroughly dissolved add to the cold water, add 1 teaspoon of CD orange or berry water flavouring and then add a few drops of food colouring, allow to set in the fridge for about 2 hours.

To make the tetra mousse: pour a tetra into a jug , swill out the tetra container with a small amount of water and add that too (im greedy, want every last drop :D). use a rounded scoop of mix a mousse and add gradually , blending at the same time. pour over the jelly and leave to set for 10 minutes in the fridge..... then ENJOY :D

be warned, it makes a largeee portion, as u can see by the pics. enough for a few return trips to the fridge ;).

OMG that looks lush, will defo try it x

thanks for posting pics, im sooo gonna try that have to get mam from cdc first!! is it really yummy? im drooling here!

Im going to make one, looks fab

yes becky, it is really yummmmy:D
too yummy in fact, im well and truly addicted. lol

lol, i sometimes sit with the big dish and scoff the lot at once ( but i close the curtains first :eek:) lol

I know what I am having tomorrow night for dinner:p

OMG, that looks so lovely, I'm definitely trying that tomorrow!

it lasts really well with a tetra mousse sue.
ive left it for about 4-5 hours before finishing it and its still really nice

im sure you couldnt possibly shovel that all in on one sitting!!! mind id have a good go .... will last the day ? or does it go a bit sloppy

all in one sitting - is that a challenge? - i'm pretty sure i could!!

Looks exactly the same as mine so at least I am doing it right!! LOL!!

You are so right, its delish!! I use three ramekins to set mine in and have three separate portions...... really piggy, but its fab!!!

Back