chocolate velvet

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
okay so maybe old news but, I havent seen my CDC for 4 weeks lol
new design etc, my cdc said it was just the same just a different pack but the new ones have an extra 6 cals them :-/
xx

Yeah they do have a couple extra calories in them, but they look fantastic now and also taste just as GREAT !!! :)

x

i been having them as hot choc yummy

I live on Tetras 21 a week to be exact lol so exciting aren't i lol xx

If it works for you sweetie!!

Lynne
x

Yes, new designs for all the product now :clap:

There isn't really any difference in the calorie content. It's exactly the same stuff as it was before. Just a change in how the fibre calories are calculated and which now have to be mentioned (which wasn't the case previously).

It tastes just the same and I'm not worried about 6 cals lol but just thought it was odd it was exactly the same but a change of packaging could add to them lol so thanks KD xx

Seriously though, I drink two choc velvets a day, every day and it definitely tasted differently!! I'll see again later but if it has added calories then there must have been a change to composition or something thus the possibility of it changing flavour slightly?

The app & cinnamon porridge changed flavour not so long ago...and only a few ppl noticed that!!

Maybe I just have sensitive taste buds lol x

but if it has added calories

It hasn't got added calories....honest:) It's just a change with the labellig requirements. The composition of the drinks is the same

Because of the new EU regulations, the fibre has to be given a energy value of 2kcals per gram, whereas before it was given 0kcals per gram. There is 3g dietary fibre, so before it wasn't counted, and now it is classed as 6kcals.

BTW, there's no difference with the labelling of the strawberry tetra because when this one came out, the new labelling was incorporated from the beginning. Now the other two tetras are working in line with this and the shakes and soups will be relabelled later

But, there is no change in the recipe for the ready made drinks...just the way the calories are calculated :)

I havent notice a change in taste,
Had one of the old ones alst night and a new one today.... didnt taste any differently to me. I still enjoyed it as it was :)

It hasn't got added calories....honest:) It's just a change with the labellig requirements. The composition of the drinks is the same

Because of the new EU regulations, the fibre has to be given a energy value of 2kcals per gram, whereas before it was given 0kcals per gram. There is 3g dietary fibre, so before it wasn't counted, and now it is classed as 6kcals.

BTW, there's no difference with the labelling of the strawberry tetra because when this one came out, the new labelling was incorporated from the beginning. Now the other two tetras are working in line with this and the shakes and soups will be relabelled later

But, there is no change in the recipe for the ready made drinks...just the way the calories are calculated :)

haha thanks KD....maybe it is pyschological then!! :p

Back