Chocolate wafers & SnS chips????

You can buy choc wafers from SnS - haven't had them myself. I think they're higher in carbs. Also, you can make chips out of swede from the allowed veg allowance. I don't know how to make them though. I'm sure someone will come along with more useful detail than me! Sorry!

Hi there! I had the swede chips - they are pretty yummy.
I'm not sure of the proper way - there's a recipe thread which will help you...
The way I did it was cut the flesh of the swede into chip size pieces (to deceive the brain!) and boil them, I sprayed some foil with the fry light and salt and pepper and put the 'chips' on there in the oven for 20ish mins.
But there might be a better/healthier way to make them so double check the recipe thread.
I'm really sorry I'm a total techno phobe so no idea how to link onto here for you.

As for the wafers I'm as clueless as you. ;)

Hi there! I had the swede chips - they are pretty yummy.
I'm not sure of the proper way - there's a recipe thread which will help you...
The way I did it was cut the flesh of the swede into chip size pieces (to deceive the brain!) and boil them, I sprayed some foil with the fry light and salt and pepper and put the 'chips' on there in the oven for 20ish mins.
But there might be a better/healthier way to make them so double check the recipe thread.
I'm really sorry I'm a total techno phobe so no idea how to link onto here for you.

As for the wafers I'm as clueless as you. ;)

I do exactly the same as you ! X

Never tried the wafers either x

Chocolate wafers & SnS chips????

I bought 1 pack of strawberry wafers and 1 pack of chocolate wafers with my last order. There is two wafers in one pack. They are slightly higher carb so says on the website to only eat one at a time. They are good for a treat. I had a choc one when I met friends at Starbucks they had cake & I ate my wafer. They strawberry ones are good too.

I bought 1 pack of strawberry wafers and 1 pack of chocolate wafers with my last order. There is two wafers in one pack. They are slightly higher carb so says on the website to only eat one at a time. They are good for a treat. I had a choc one when I met friends at Starbucks they had cake & I ate my wafer. They strawberry ones are good too.

Good for a Saturday night :)

Might order a pack with my next lot

Thanks chick x

I take it the wafers are a 'meal'? Sorry dim question! Xx

I take it the wafers are a 'meal'? Sorry dim question! Xx

They are an " optional " snack I believe

Don't contain the same nutrients a the shakes and bars and they are higher in carbs

If you have them your only supposed to have one wafer at a time ( not sure if you can have them both in a day ) or not though x

Back