CHOCOLATE WEETABIX...

I only have just enough milk to make them squishy. Was lovely having one of each today :D

Haha, yes I am. Looking forward to having these with some soya milk and lots of delicious fruit :D

Depending on what you're like with gloopy textures, try them with a hot vanilla-ish soya milk. I loved it, but I do tend to turn to comfort food sometimes!

ETA: Just realised you've already tried them in all their warm gorgeousness.

Just bought these in Tescos and ya right they are delicious, really crumbly dont need milk on them just with onken ff yoghurt topped with fruit and yummy.. gonna check this week at group to see if they are B h.e. +2 as a lady said.. but they're officially lush. well done to all you ladies..xx

Does anyone know if you do a similar thing with Oats so Simple? I know that an original sachet with a scan bran is a HE B but I REALLY like the golden syrup ones (6syns), does anyone know if it'ld be possible to have it as an HE + a few syns? because that’d make me :D xx

No sorry the flavoured ones are not HEBs and so would need synned. But you could just have a plain one and add a tablespoon of syrup. instead.

Back