chocolate weetabix?

Just to clarify - HExB + 2 syns for a serving of 2 of these, or 2 syns per Choc Weetabix?

HexB + 2 Syns for 2 Choc Weetabix, or 4 Syns per Choc Weetabix

Picked some of these up at Home Bargains, yummy! Now I'm wondering about having them with Chocolate Oatly as my HEXA, that might be tooooo chocolatey though there's only one way to find out!

I'm in love with these at the moment! Have been having the spoonsize with milk, heated up in the microwave for 2 minutes with a banana chopped on top. Goes like chocolate porridge!

I have mine with hot milk as well - they are so yummy, i even had them for my lunch as i had missed having anything to eat apart from a banana in the morning- not good i know :mad:

Picked some of these up at Home Bargains, yummy! Now I'm wondering about having them with Chocolate Oatly as my HEXA, that might be tooooo chocolatey though there's only one way to find out!

Can you have chocolate oatly as a HEA? I would be very happy if so!! x

Thanks sorry for double post - saw it on here then searched in the healthy extra forum but wanted to double check since the post there was a year old. Excited about double chocolatey weetabix! :D x

Please do excuse me if I am being a little dense about this but how come they say you can have 30g spoonsize chocolate for your HexB, yet if you have 2 big size buscuits you have to add two syns? Is the recipe for the biscuits not the same - or is it down to weight?

I would imagine the biscuits simply weigh more than 30g.
Looking at the Tesco site a 540g box contains 24 so that makes them 22.5g each so two would weigh 45g - a LOT more than 30g!

Anyway, the Weetabix choc are not listed as a HEX & 2 syns online any more, so technically you shouldn't be having them anyway unless you syn the lot ;) (There are plenty of threads on here about it if you do a search)

ermintrude said:
I would imagine the biscuits simply weigh more than 30g.
Looking at the Tesco site a 540g box contains 24 so that makes them 22.5g each so two would weigh 45g - a LOT more than 30g!

Anyway, the Weetabix choc are not listed as a HEX & 2 syns online any more, so technically you shouldn't be having them anyway unless you syn the lot ;) (There are plenty of threads on here about it if you do a search)

Oh no I didn't know they weren't a heb anymore! :-( been eating them often and still losing weight, choc weetabix with choc oatly milk is amazing! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back