Chocolate Whip

natters

How do you make the maintainance chocolate whip?? the chemist didn't give me a bag for my products this week so i have no instructions! thanks guys :)

Chocolate Whip is from the Maintenance Programme.

Add the contents of a sachet of Chocolate Whip to 250ml of cold skimmed milk (approx 8 fluid ozs)

in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy with an electric hand mixer.

If using an ordinary hand whisk sprinkle the contents of the sachet slowly onto the milk whilst whisking.
Pour into a serving bowl and leave to set for 3-5 minutes.

Alternatively use an electric blender/liquidiser.

The whip may be refrigerated (it will become thicker), but needs to be eaten within a few hours.

Chocolate Pack from TFR Programme.

Using either Chocolate or Vanilla to make a Mousse.

Add the contents of a sachet to about 60ml (2 fluid ounces) of cold water in a small bowl. You will find by experiment/experience how much water to use to produce your desired consistency. Make sure you drink an extra half pint of water when you take the formula as a mousse t compensate for the smaller volume of water used.

Eat the mousse immediately after mixing.

Oooooo - I miss my mousses!! :eek: x

LOL!! xx

I had a chocolate TFR shake yesterday, just to try and finish off all lipotrim stuff I have in my cupboard. Jeez, after 3 months, I felt it was disgusting and I couldnt finish it. It reminded me of my first few shakes when I started TFR, it was day 2-3 before I got into them and could start to enjoy them.

HaHa - how things change! :)

I had one of the maintenance veg soups today - it was okay ..

I still haven't tried the maintenance chicken soup, my mind just associates it with the TFR chicken soup - never tasted anything so disgusting in my life..........ewwwwwwwww!!!

The maintenance one is veg ... completely different from the TFR chicken - much nicer I promise. Good idea to use it for cooking too I think xx

The maintenance soup I have is chicken, might try it on my days off, if not good, maybe I could use it to make a curry.

Oh how strange! - In the maintenance leaflets chicken soup isn't mentioned either .... hmmmmm xx

Back