chocolate!

beckyblue

Silver Member
Just had a twirl 11.5 syns! It tasted amazing but I'm so worried about first weigh in on thursday. Feel like I've let myself down eating chocolate even though I know I'm allowed syns!

That's what your syns are there for and you haven't gone over your daily limit so don't worry about it.

Did you enjoy it? Im sure the answer would be yes! It was 11.5 Syns, well within the top allowance of 15 per day (unless you've had other Syns that would take you over), so you have nothing to be concerned about. Thats the whole idea of Syns....you can use them up on what you like, whether it be choccie, wine, nuts, olive oil etc etc. I must admit tho, it can be difficult to get out of the mindset that chocolate is bad, well its not, its all about moderation......so enjoy your Twirl bar & have no guilt!!!

I very much enjoyed it. It is very hard to re train my brain and tell it that I can eat what I like , within reason! We shall see what the scales say Thursday,if I lose a bit I might even have a crunchie on friday! Hehe

I very much enjoyed it. It is very hard to re train my brain and tell it that I can eat what I like , within reason! We shall see what the scales say Thursday,if I lose a bit I might even have a crunchie on friday! Hehe

Oooh you devil, you!!:D Love Crunchie ice-creams. But they come in a box of four and guess what happens . . . so I don't get them.

I had a small Custard Tart tonight .... 12 syns.

I look at it this way .... I'm under as I haven't used the other 3 and I don't feel I need to as I had what I wanted ;)

I've been told you need to use them as youre going for a long term change and you need to get used to having what you enjoy in moderation

HTH

I use almost all of my syns on chocolate, cake and ice cream. By doing that and having tasty syn free or low syn meals I never feel deprived and it helps me stay on track :)

This is the beauty of SW, you can eat what you want with the obvious 'restrictions' & how we individually chose how to use up our Syns is a personal choice.

I'm the same I always feel guilty using my syns for chocolate but as long as I remember to count them and write them down I feel a bit better. My trouble is stopping at one bit...... ;)

xxxx

Don't feel guilty that's what syns are for. If you want some lower syn chocolate alternatives try the below:

Galaxy Bubbles - 8.5 syns a bar
Curly Wurly - 6 syns a bar
Kit Kat (2 Finger) - 5.5 syns a bar
Aero Biscuit - 5 Syns a bar

All super yummy and totally on plan!

New wispa ice creams are only 6 syns and so nice - outside looks like a wispa but it's filled with ice cream and little chunks of wispa OMG!

Don't feel guilty that's what syns are for. If you want some lower syn chocolate alternatives try the below:

Galaxy Bubbles - 8.5 syns a bar
Curly Wurly - 6 syns a bar
Kit Kat (2 Finger) - 5.5 syns a bar
Aero Biscuit - 5 Syns a bar

All super yummy and totally on plan!

BUUUUUT Galaxy cake bars are 6.0syns and jaffa cake bars are 5.0syns!!!!!

I live on things like breakaways, rockys, blue ribands and 1 finger drifters. I love the 99calorie range all 5 syns or less!!!

Jaffa Cake bars 5 syns! I need to get some of those :)

YUUUUUMMMY! I love cake bars!

Bought a bag of treats today ranging between 3.5 and 5syns, can't believe how small funsize mars is now! Good job I pull it to pieces to eat

Back