Puddings Chocolate

Ok I am real chocolate fend but dont want to slip just because I would like some. Are there any recipes for any nice chocolate desserts or are there any low syn chocolate things to buy?

Thanks x

I so feel your pain about chocolate. I have been doing really well....until last night! Went to the store for a few things and somehow I looked down in my basket and found a packet of 'Twirl bites' had taken root and took up squatters rights. Had to buy them, brought them home and looked the pack in the eye and told them ' you are going to have to leave'..to which one by one they jumped into my mouth....they tasted good. Then minutes later I felt terrible, not the 'oh no I have eaten chocolate' I mean I felt rough as..Yay! Think I am slowly winning the chocolate battle. When I started SW I craved chocolate constantly...I used the 'Ferrero Rocher' recipe on here using not Scan Bran but the Ryvita ones..do a search they are great for getting rid of the craving. Good luck on the SW healthy eating x

I so feel your pain about chocolate. I have been doing really well....until last night! Went to the store for a few things and somehow I looked down in my basket and found a packet of 'Twirl bites' had taken root and took up squatters rights. Had to buy them, brought them home and looked the pack in the eye and told them ' you are going to have to leave'..to which one by one they jumped into my mouth....they tasted good. Then minutes later I felt terrible, not the 'oh no I have eaten chocolate' I mean I felt rough as..Yay! Think I am slowly winning the chocolate battle. When I started SW I craved chocolate constantly...I used the 'Ferrero Rocher' recipe on here using not Scan Bran but the Ryvita ones..do a search they are great for getting rid of the craving. Good luck on the SW healthy eating x

Have seen the Scan Bran on sale at class but I'm afraid to buy it as I'm not sure if I'll like it.Is it similar in taste to ryvita or some other bread-type??I've seen lots of cakes you can use it in:)

Can't be without me scan bran, it's so versitile. Love it!

I lvoe scan bran spread with nutella as a treat. Another choccie fix is mixing options with either fat free greek yoghurt or quark. yummy!

Scan bran is very similar to ryvita ( altho ryvita do all types of flavourings) you can buy Scan Bran in Holland & Barrett Health stores not just at your group. I find them alittle expensive compared to the ryvitas. the best I have found for the Ferrero Rocher treats are the sesame ryvita alittle higher on syn but soooo worth it. Hope this helps and sorry in the delay in replying x

Back