Chocolatecat starts again!!

Keep it up chocolatecat - you are doing great; I am on day 3 and a bit hungry!

Infact, I would quite like to eat a solid chocolate shaped cat, maybe one from Thorntons, a bit like a Christmas reindeer or an Easter bunny

Oh dear, I hope ketosis comes soon!

Well... total today:

2 x choc tetras (which I love and think taste like chocolate milk with a hint of Baileys!)
1 x butterscotch shake
tuna & cucumber
100g chicken breast (dry fried, extra I know but stopped me from giving up today!)
4 1/2 pints water & 3 mugs black coffee.

About to go to bed if I can prise hubby away from his computer games lol!

All in all had a good day but def not going to eat til a bit later tomorrow as having something for brekkie made me hungry!

night night xx

Right... today has been very easy! I think I will manage this time :)

I have had almost 3 pts water and a cup of coffee, 1 x choc tetra & 1 x a&c porridge. I am currently tucking into some tasty steamed broccoli and dry fried chicken... yum!

Will have the last pint and a half of water and the last shake before bed woo!

xx:D

man, talk about bad day!

I have had...

1 pt water
1 large mug green tea
200ml sparkling water

1/2 chicken soup (couldnt stomach the rest... dont like it any more :yuk:)
1/2 choc mint (will have the rest warm later)
1/2 butterscotch (not in the mood for :( )

I will have the rest of the choc mint tonight and have a tetra at lunch then chicken & broccoli for tea tonight...

Not feeling desperate for food just having one of those crap unmotivated to do anything days :hmm:

Hiya, I am having one of those days aswell, am meant to be working from home today as the kids are off but my computer is too close to the kitchen, so I was going to do housework but cant be bothered with that either.

I have had half a tetra and half a soup so far, might have a porridge for lunch.

Struggling with the fact I am at home, but keep it up you are doing so well x x

I'm feeling a bit better now thanks, tucking into a 200cal tuna salad :) will be starving this pm though as I only have a tetra left to have that I will enjoy :s

Hi CC, Trish, et al --

Day 4 for me -- so ar so good. Note: I have some of the hot water flavourings (like soup stock) anf those take the edge off on a day where I have had all my packs too soon.

Like you, Trish, I'm not getting a lot done -- so, I'd better get of the computer and find some motivation.

MM

Thank Mel :)

I should be alright, do some housework this evening maybe haha!

Hubbys working from home today and after my little outburst over the toast incident last night (see "Bloody Husband" thread) keeps asking "is it OK for me to have some cereal?" PMSL!

Poor man, but he is being a pain in the backside today, hate having him home during the week cos he gets in my way lol!

Back