Cholesterol ?!

canaryellow

Hi all,

3 months ago before starting the diet, my Doctor advised me to have a mini health check, the results came back and my cholesterol was slightly high at 5.2.. and was told to have it rechecked in 3 months time

Then started the diet.. lost an amazing 4.5 stone.. :D:D had an appointment to have my cholesterol rechecked as was told by the Doctor, recieved a letter this morning.. i need to see them, called to make an appointment and its now raised to 5.9 !! :mad::mad:

Can it be possible, not had any fat in my diet !!

anyone had the same, or anyone know the reasons would love to hear from you

Thanks

x

Hiya

High fat is merely one of the factors in high cholestrol and certainly not the whole picture. Check out High Cholesterol Information, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment by eMedicineHealth.com

for more information.

The diet won't have upped your cholestrol from a fat point of view but maybe others factors such as stress have. Pop along and see your GP as asked for and have a chat, the one thing I am sure of and your GP will agree that losing 4.5 stone is nothing but GOOD for your body and I am sure the GP will sort out the cholestrol so don't worry.

Mike

Or read the book 'The Great Cholestorol Con' by Malcom Kendrick, and stop worrying so much about your cholestorol (which will make you stressed and raise your cholestorol!)

Back