Choosing a Group - most convenient or most likeable consultant?

I originally chose my group because of convience, at firest I wanted my mum to attend with me and she works Mon-Thursday and is has no motivation in the evenings so chose a group on the friday morning.

The group is big, there are around 32 people who weigh in everyweek...but most of the time only about half stay. I would not say that the consultant motivates me, she will weigh herself in at the end of the session when everyone else has gone and not say anything...how can you motivate others to lose weight when you aren't yourself?:break_diet:

But saying that I enjoy the group and I don't think I would want to change my group. I love the people who I am there with, everyone is so supportive so that makes up for the consultant... I love the way we chat and have a great laugh. I am completely comfortable with them and I love the small bit of competativness we have in the group!

I would chose the group that is more convient, you can find motivation in the stranges place, I don't think the consultant is the be all and end all.

Good luck with your decision x x x :D

I would go for the one that motivates you.

I used to go to the closest one and just couldn't gel with the consultant so swapped to one a bit further away but with an excellent consultant.

But i think it was just a personality thing. My partners father loves her groups.

Back