Chop Stick diet anyone ;)

Jim

Big Boy
I certainly gobble my food!

CHOPSTICK

Trouble is having lived in Hong Kong and Singapore I can gobble my food even with chopsticks :D

This is so true,

I had Yo Sushi yesterday and even though I only had 2 small rolls, it took so long to eat them, and I was full after!

xoxo

totally off the subject but what is sushi like? plus i don't think i would eat that much with chop stick i cant stand a could dinner unless it salad and i'd probably get p***** at the sticks after a bit lol

Its quite yummy if you can order the right thing! I usually have salmon and avocado rolls which are wrapped in seaweed with a bit of rice around it and also a bit of soy sauce. Also they have Miso soup there which is so tasty and good for you too. They have a nutrition guide which says what is in all the food so its good to preplan as well. (YO! Sushi - YO! Restaurant Menu)

:)
xoxo

I love sushi and sashimi, yummy.

Im going back to Yo Sushi for lunch today - though Im going to have lots of water before I go and try and fill up on miso soup and edamame beans so I dont pig out on naughty duck!

Drink a pint of water before you go Blondie, that should help you feel fuller.

Thanks for the tip... though already people at work are looking at me funny coz im going to the loo so much! oops x

I know, LOL

I use chopsticks at home when we have a stir fry. I'm usually sat at the table on my own half an hour later finishing up my cold food. Needless to say, I'm not very good with chopsticks! It definitely slows you down, that's for sure.

Its quite yummy if you can order the right thing! I usually have salmon and avocado rolls which are wrapped in seaweed with a bit of rice around it and also a bit of soy sauce. Also they have Miso soup there which is so tasty and good for you too. They have a nutrition guide which says what is in all the food so its good to preplan as well. (YO! Sushi - YO! Restaurant Menu)

:)
xoxo

tar for that, when i'm backon soild food :sigh:!, i'll diffo giv it a go.

Back