chow mein

sherrie24

Hw many pro points do u think i shud allow fr half portion of chicken chow mein with abit of boiled rice from the chinese?? Xx

don't know about boiled rice but chicken chow mein is 9pp for whole thing, so 5pp for half (because of rounding up from 4.5 :) )

A whole portion of plain boiled rice from the chinese is 12 points, so it just depends on how much you had. xx

Thats ok, chinese works out quite good on weight watchers :) it's great. I've had chinese every week and lost still.

I had a chicken chowmien last night and it was yuuuummy :) mine came in a round foil container..do u think this is the same points as the plastic tubs u usually get?

I've been doing Propoints for 3 weeks this is now my 4th week. I used to do weight watchers before though with the other point system and never had a problem either. I have always used to eating out books, and will continue to trust them unless I stop losing lol. I did SW for a few weeks but I struggled to get on with it to be honest, but my sister loves it and it totally works for her ;)

I'm not sure about the round portion never had one before? But does it seem similar to the tray portions? I always know if the portion is different as I put it onto a plate so always notice if any dramatic changes.

Ive lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks, which I am really happy with as I haven't yet been able to do any exercise because Uni has been so hectic. I plan to start Zumba soon though can't wait :)
Good luck with it all, and if you need any help with anything everyone is fantastic here!

I also second the chinese every week and losing! If its not chinese, its curry or chippy, I just make sure I weigh and point correctly :)

Back