Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Have a good day Chris and Mrs :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 23,

Gym, 7km on the treadmill in 39:47.

Lunch tomato soup.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 23 cont.

Had tuna steak for tea, again with salad. Will have a bar later on.

I've also added an extra goal/reward to my list. Freefall parachuting I need to weigh less than 96kg to do the first jump.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Last edited:
Good losses for you both Chris. Well done. Free fall parachuting. Wish I could do that. I did sky diving donkeys years ago. Bad lumber spine now. Certainly feeds the spirit though.

Last edited:
I've wanted to do it for years but I have been over 100kg since at least 2001. Feeling like I will manage to get there so using it as motivation.

Sent from my HTC One X+

I am well jealous Chris. If I had had the money it would have taken over my life I think. Although my mum used to use emotional blackmail on me not to do it again lol

Scuba diving is my big passion, so I won't be taking it up long term. But a cheap/free military course that's a different thing. Will see what I can get done through work for minimum cost.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Scuba diving is my husbands thing. I'm not keen on being in the water Chris. I have an intense fear of under water creatures!! .

Day 24.

Trying to muster up the energy to get out of bed. Best get a coffee & paracetamol and see if that works.

I think the gym will be mainly rowing today. Another 5k row followed by 2-3k on the treadmill at a quicker pace.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Get yourself that coffe Chris and have a good day to both of you :)

Finished work early, still have a banging headache, hope I feel better tomorrow.

Didn't go to the gym, and had curried veg soup for lunch.

About to have half a chocolate shake now.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 24 cont,

Now sat at home, today was day 3 of the refeeding plan. So I have just had a 170g jacket potato with some chicken and bacon. In all a 400cal meal. Very nice.

Feeling happier, but still bad head.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hope your head is better today and enjoy food week x

Not really feeling any better, 1/4 of my office have had the lurgy in the last week.
Off work again today. Had a shake for lunch will have tea tonight, then something later on.

Hoping to feel better tomorrow. Had a cheeky mid-week WI and I have lost 3lbs so as long as I keep going I will be happy.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hope you feel better soon Chris.

Hope you feel better soon Chris.

Day 25

Starting to feel better, had tandoori chicken with salad and 2 small pittas.

Now sat in bed watching fat v sugar on BBC2. Very interesting program about high fat v high sugar diet.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better Chris. You seem to be enjoying your refeed week. Nice food choices. I wanted to watch the horizon programme but am a real saddo and am watching the Big Brother final!

Yes lynne really enjoying it. It's the variation I am enjoying, the different flavours. I have noticed that I am eating far less now so if I can stay that way it's a good thing.

Just need to see if I keep losing weight.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 26

Still not feeling great, so had another day off work. Saw the kids off to school then climbed back into bed, fell asleep about 10:30, woke up at 14:30.

Had a vanilla shake with 2 shots of fresh nespresso(the bonus of being at home) for lunch once I got up.

Real Spaghetti Bolognese for tea tonight.

125 g of extra lean mince,
113 g of cooked pasta

Really nice. I was still in ketosis this morning after the 2 pittas last night. Will check tomorrow morning to see if the pasta has kicked me out. If not I will eat extra rice tomorrow night ready for the party on Saturday.

Thank for all the get well wishes.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Back