Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Hope ur feeling better Chris... Ur eating sensibly so hopefully u can continue that through the rough feeling.

What party u going to? What's mrs Chris doing diet wise?

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

We have a friend's 40th up in Newcastle. It's a black tie event, so we are minus kids and booked into the venue overnight.
We started exante with the party already on the calander, so picked a start date that worked for us.

Mrs 8391 is the same as me, introducing real food and extra carbs slowly this week ready to come out of ketosis to allow alcohol on Saturday, moving onto 5:2 next week.

Adding the food slowly thus week has been a real eye opener, it has made me realise how much large our portions were. Planning on cutting them down on the 5 days and the doing exante TS on the 2 days.

Sent from my HTC One X+

We have a friend's 40th up in Newcastle. It's a black tie event, so we are minus kids and booked into the venue overnight.
We started exante with the party already on the calander, so picked a start date that worked for us.

Mrs 8391 is the same as me, introducing real food and extra carbs slowly this week ready to come out of ketosis to allow alcohol on Saturday, moving onto 5:2 next week.

Adding the food slowly thus week has been a real eye opener, it has made me realise how much large our portions were. Planning on cutting them down on the 5 days and the doing exante TS on the 2 days.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Cool. Party sounds fab, especially child free and a nice hotel too. I love Newcastle. I'm an avid fan and runner of the Great North Run. Geordies are the best supporters. Without a doubt!

I'll move onto 5:2 when I get nearer goal but I'm a long way off yet. Ill need to book a triathlon for July and start training for that so carbs will be a must then :)

How often are u going to weigh on 5:2? Ur going to Vietnam soon aren't u? It's new year there now. Mr TH has been sending me photos of the celebrations on Ho Chi Minh. :)

I'm off to Vietnam on the 30th of Mar, really looking forward to it. I fancy the GNR but need to up my training distance a bit yet.

Will be weighing in weekly on 5:2, just to keep an eye out for any weight gain. I still have a bit to go till I hit my final goal of being normal weight, but part of me isn't to bothered, I've been big for so long I think I will look ill if I get down to 87kg.

95kg is the 1st real goal. I will redo TS if I need to. Once that's done anything long term that is easier to follow that maintains my weight or has slow/v slow weight loss will be fine.

I'm hoping I will lose some weight in Vietnam.

I'm looking at buying a bike soon to ride to work 9 miles. Add that to the running and I might go for a tri.(i've always been a swimmer, swimming 1 mile open water, one twice a week when we lived in Cyprus)

Sent from my HTC One X+

Uv got ages till 30 March so u cd lose some more by then. Fingers crossed! Is mrs Chris going too?

No she did a trek through Jordan in Oct 12, she loved it. It's one of the things that drove me to do mine.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 27,

Feeling better today, tired but better.

Going to get up and have a coffee first, decide on meals for today,( I'm thinking chocolate shake & soup.) Then chicken curry and 150g of cooked rice.

Need to finish packing, and then pick Mrs 8391 up from work at 20:30. Will be gone midnight by the time we get to the MIL to drop the kids, so a long day.

Hopefully I will get to the gym, but if not I will redo my 7k week next week due to missing most of it through illness.

Catch you all later.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Glad you're feeling better. Take it as easy as you can if you're still not completely with it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did the Weekly WI this AM due to being away for the weekend. Only a 3lb loss but not bad for a short week including the refeed. will Re-Weigh on Mon morning as see what damage the weekend does.

That's impressive weight loss for a re-feed week Chris. Well done.

Well done on a great loss Chris, that's really good considering it was a food week.

Have a brilliant weekend away!

Day 27 Cont,

Had a 1/2 a shake at 10:00

Soup at 12:30

1/2 a shake at 15:30

About to get the Tux out the wardrobe and finish the packing. Will eat the curry with the kids about 18:30 then pack the car and go pick Mrs 8391 up from work then hit the road!

Mrs 8391 got finished early in the end, so we hit Carlisle by 23:00. Kids are with grandma, and I am about to see if the 3 pouches 2 tortilla wraps and 150g of rice has kicked be out of ketosis, if not I think I might have to resort to a big bag of chips!

Sent from my HTC One X+

The pink sticks say yes to alcohol. Had a Starbucks salad for lunch 450 Cals (will be drinking enough Cals tonight) still feel full so hope I can get away with just eating less from now on.

Mrs 8391 is in the shower, function starts in an hour, so lets hope we are ready.

On a plus side I did 5k in 28mins on the treadmill in the hotel gym, so I haven't let myself go completely.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Have a great night both of you.

Back