Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Well done on your loss Chris, that's fantastic! To be the same as you were last week is great. Hope you have a good day :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch -: chicken & Prawn salad.

Gym -: 5k on the rower, 5 min warm up, 10 * 1 min sprints with 1 min rest, 5 min warmdown. Planned on doing some running but felt really tired after the rowing intervals.

Afternoon snack -: Chicken breast with black pepper.

Last edited:
Cheers TH, I do enjoy it so it's not to hard. I have a few other lads in the office who all go so we encourage each other on the days when people can't be bothered.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Cheers TH, I do enjoy it so it's not to hard. I have a few other lads in the office who all go so we encourage each other on the days when people can't be bothered.

Sent from my HTC One X+

It definitely helps having buddies. Glad uv got that option. Bet there's lots of competition going on!

I usually encourage my daughter to come to the gym and sometimes she can be a wee grump. Mostly she's ok. I did a circuit this morn with her, using weights and she was hanging out! She's a wee skelf but lacks stamina. She's toning up nicely now. Been trying to get her to run since she was 11. She likes a sprint but not distance. Ill keep working on her!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I have that with my two girls. The 9 year old is not a bad distance runner, she can manage about 2 miles with me. The 11 year old tends to run off to qui k and then have to stop, but she is getting better

Sent from my HTC One X+

Two miles is great for her wee 9 year old legs. My daughter is like ur older one. Running ahead then stopping for a moan :)

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

That's a really good weigh in Chris after a weekend off, well done!

Managed to drag myself up at 0300, quick coffee and a yogurt then hit the road at 0330, just arrived in Andover to pick up a friend then off down to WestQuay. Hopefully we will have a good day collecting. Catch you guys and gals later.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hope it's a good day for you Chris

Had a fab day, collected loads of money, but had one to many drinks, hopefully be ok.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Had a fab day, collected loads of money, but had one to many drinks, hopefully be ok.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Great news about money! Don't sweat it about the drinks. Uv been good in the run up to yesterday and you can get back on it today :)

Well up and about, back off the WestQuay to collect more money.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Just been reading your diary Chris. Enjoyed how you mix your packs up and add new flavours. Good luck in Vietnam and with your continued weight loss and Mrs Chris too :)

Day 9, SWGD.

After a long weekend collecting, I'm well and truly knackered. I don't want to get up at all.

Must drag myself out of bad and make a coffee.

SW Green day today so having fried rice for tea. Just need to make some form of salad up for lunch now.

Hopefully someone will drag me to the gym if not I don't know if I will go by myself.

Anyway have a great day everyone.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hi Chris. Hope you have a good day and GO TO THE GYM!

I hope your gym visit passed non too painfully :)

Back