Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Hi Chris. How much have you raised so far?

Just short of £3000

Sent from my HTC One X+

That's brilliant.

Day 1.

So here I am, after a hectic week with a poorly wife I am starting at day 1 again.

Still going with 5:2 as I have sustained / has small losses over the last 2 weeks.

SWRD

Breakfast -: Muller light yogurt.

Lunch -: leftover soups, curried parsnip & carrot and coriander.

Evening Meal -: SW 5 spice chicken stir fry.

Gym -: not sure but at least 5k run.

Have a nice day all.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Went for a run outside today as the weather was quite nice. 11.5k in 1:07:48 so I did my 10k in under 60mins:D:):D.

My hips are very sore, I have forgotten that running outside can hurt more than pounding away on a flat treadmill.

Well done Chris. There is definitely a feel of Spring in the air!

Went for a run outside today as the weather was quite nice. 11.5k in 1:07:48 so I did my 10k in under 60mins:D:):D.

My hips are very sore, I have forgotten that running outside can hurt more than pounding away on a flat treadmill.

Take care! Pavement pounding can be a killer for the joints...

Well done, anyway :)

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

How u doing Chris?

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

How's it going Chris and how's mrs Chris?

Hi Chris. Hope you and the Mrs are OK. How's it going?

Hi all,

Me and Mrs 8391 are both fine, just not had a spare 5 mins since she was in hospital. Between work, fundraising and the kids it has been manic.

Well not been 100% on any diet since Mrs was in hospital but have still lost another 2lbs over the last 2 weeks. I find I think about what I am eating and how much far more now and that seems to be working.

Had fish and chips this week and dominos last week. I'm pleased because I can keep this up permanently and not pile the wright back on. Will continue to WI either every week or every fortnight to keep a track on my weight and adjust my diet if needed.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hi Chris. Pleased to hear you are going so well!

Just a quick update for anyone who is still interested. I have stopped 5:2 since Mrs 8391 was in hospital. Now just on SW. Over 3 weeks I have lost 1lb. Not bad considering I'm back to drinking at a weekend and eating crisps and cheese.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Nice to hear from you :) glad your doing well. You'll be going to Vietnam very soon, I'm guessing?

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Fly out on Sunday. Looking forward to it lots.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Wow! Lucky you... Officially jealous!

Be interesting to see how much you loss through the additional exercise.

Enjoy every minute! Have a pho and tiger beer for me :)

Well back from Vietnam. Weight loss nil. Weight gain 5lbs, guess that proves that running is better for weight loss than walking.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Vietnam was great, the trek went well. All my running paid off and I was one of the fitter members of the group. That made the walking comfortable and enjoyable. The people and the place were fantastic. I will post some photos over the next few days. Been back just short of a week and I have lost 4 of the 5lbs I put on whilst away. So am feeling a lot better now.:)

Was planning on the gym yesterday but had to much work to catch up on. Will definitely be doing something today.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Back