Chris' Weight Loss Diary!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Ciucci13, 2 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Ciucci13

Ciucci13 New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.57%)
    Well, here i go i suppose.. ^^, i've been thinking of this for ages, stumbled upon this site not too long ago and have been amazed at the supportive community on here.

Well, im 16, and weigh two stone more than my age - terrible, and not being honest about it won't do me any good...

So from now on! - will watch what i eat, how much i eat, and get down to the gym, main goal for now is to lose 4 stone in..im not sure..achievable? I've got no idea :p But why not give it a go..

Last edited: 4 March 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Go for it! You've come to the right place. Lots of info here to help but just starting with healthy food and a bit of exercise is a great beginning. Good luck.

4. Ciucci13

Ciucci13 New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.57%)
    Thanks for the comment :D! shall be setting myself some reasonable goals soon.

5. Ciucci13

Ciucci13 New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.57%)
    First weigh in..

So, first weeks over, i don't think it's been that bad at all, i've not been faced with any temptations yet.. but after weighing myself earlier, after 1 week of weight loss..

10lbs! - i was going for a stone but didn't quite get it :p, i can honestly say i'll do better in the new week, i wasn't completely angelic and still 10lbs came off, only went to the gym twice, which is a little less than i said, so this week im gunna try and go at least 4 times during the week and cut back on the last bit of crap im eating..

Last edited: 9 March 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.