Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Sounds like you both had a nice day out.

Sounds like a lovely day Mrs R - love the idea of the spotty pi's - I have a pj fettish - love them and have to stop myself buying them but there is always a good excuse for a new set especially when i could wear a different pair every day for two weeks and never wear the same set!!!!! Well done for getting a good walk in too!!!
Tomorrow sounds less exciting - Mr R probably can't wait to get sorting and tidying!!!! You never know something may come along to whisk you away from your cleaning!!! Good luck with WI tomorrow! x

Sunday 4/3 PV
A bit disappointed as its a STS again ............ perhaps this is it then ............... Im sat here thinking - NO! There have been no changes the only thing I can think is that I havent eaten enough, not enough water & transition. 3 weeks to go before I go to Holland if no losses then I will have to chuck the towel in. I dont want to get so disheartened I end up eating rubbish :(

That's a good idea Chris, I'll do the same when it comes to it. Much better to go into Conso now and actually maintain at the weight your are then get dispirited and maybe put some/all back on again. You should be very proud of what you've achieved up to now and focus on maintaining that. You never know, you might lose a pound or two through Conso ;). Have a good Sunday.

If your gonna get disheartened and eat rubbish I am defo sending you a huge cyber slap young lady!!!!:mad: LOOOOOOOOK at what you have achieved???? If this is 'it' it's a darn sight better than weighing 216lbs!!!! I reckon at 5ft 10 inches you must look pretty darn good at your current weight!!! I promise you, if I sts for the next 10 weeks I am not gonna be down about it any more because for the first time in years I AM HAPPY with me!!!! I'm no super model, I have v saggy bits and yes I am still a size 16 but it's enough!!!! Chris R, you, CD and Ellie have been my inspiration during Dukan and what you all have achieved is amazing and I am hot on your heels, thanks to you guys!!! So no feelings of disappointment allowed!!! Banish those thoughts and on and up!!! x:D

If it's to be it's to be... Conso may be a good idea as the extra bits may give your metabolism a wee boost so don't get disheartened as you have done so well so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you my dukan friends - no im not disheartened just a wee bit disappointed thats all - I thought id had a good week so ........... apparantely a young lady that works with my daughter said ive lost more weight since she saw me and I look 'scrawny' Ive never been described as that before. I'm fine see what the next 3 weeks bring and then its conso for me :)
Ive had a rubbish morning - no power (high voltage fault) so no jobs done better get on with it then ;)

Well I hope power was restored and you got some jobs done or abandoned the plan and went out and enjoyed yourself!! Start of the week for you, hope you have a great Dukan day planned - bet you can't wait for your trip to Holland - what a lovely time to go - hope the spring weather holds on and we don't revert to snow!!! Any nice plans for the weekend? Can't believe that we are in March already!!! The year is flying and can't believe I have been a Dukan gal for over 6 months now - time disappears when your having fun!!!! x

Aw Chris! Just read you latest posts!! Please don't chuck the towel in you are a true INSPIRATION!!!!! Look at how brilliantly you have done!!! I hope you are feeling better today. I may sound dumb as I am new to all this , but what is STS? ? Keep your chin up :) xx

Thanks Sonya, STS = stayed the same.
NO ive no intention of chucking the 'dukan' towel in just chucking 'cruise' and moving onto the 3rd phase of Consolidation, ive STS for the past 3 weeks. I really wanted to get to my 'true weight' if there is such a thing so ................

bet you can't wait for your trip to Holland - what a lovely time to go -
x

Yes, cant wait just hope all goes to plan and we have no missing students at the end of the trip - usually they are scared because they are on their own without mummy & daddy. And technically they are adults but ...........:rolleyes:

The year is flying and can't believe I have been a Dukan gal for over 6 months now - time disappears when your having fun!!!! x

I know, the same here didnt think I would be able to do a month! apparently I have the willpower of steel, (not sure about that) a colleague said to me today
Wierd how I havent lost weight for 3 weeks and twice today people have commented and said 'how much weight have you lost since we last saw you' they wouldnt believe me when I said zero.

Ditto Chris, both times I have STS everyone has said how much thinner I look and I think it can be the case - not sure I could be bothered to keep measuring myself to see if cms or mms had disappeared!!! Hope you had a good Dukan day. Wont be much fun if you lose a student or two - bet they can have you tearing your hair out at times. My girls (that work for me) are aged 18 - 26 and honestly I feel like their mother most of the time, and frequently feel like pulling my hair out or strangling them - LOL - they however see me as one of them and are forever asking me to come out with them - hmmmmm just getting a bit old for that. Cinema, dinner and bed sounds good to me not clubbing till 3 in the morning!!!
Was talking about my trip to USA today and realise I may be on conso by that point which will be fab and means I can have a Chinese buffet trip!!!!! LOLOLOL!

When are you in Holland Chris? I'm back home from 1-8 April x

When are you in Holland Chris? I'm back home from 1-8 April x

21st - 25th March Mirjam - over night ferry then to Amsterdam for the day. hotel is near Noordwijk. Nothing near by to tempt the little darlings!
The following day we go to Aalsmeer to a flower auction house & wholesaler where I spend far too much! Keukenhof Gardens (love it) then the following day its to a master florist for a workshop we all make something and its always stunning (spend too much here too) followed by an afternoon at The Hague for lunch etc. Return ferry and home by Sunday lunch. Back to work on the Monday feeling like a zombie. LOL

Thanks Sonya, STS = stayed the same.
NO ive no intention of chucking the 'dukan' towel in just chucking 'cruise' and moving onto the 3rd phase of Consolidation, ive STS for the past 3 weeks. I really wanted to get to my 'true weight' if there is such a thing so ................

Ahhh I see ! I must have sounded VD (very dumb! Haha) I am sure I will get the gist of it all the further I go. X

Too bad you're there before me otherwise we could've met up.... Oh well, maybe next time! :) x

Too bad you're there before me otherwise we could've met up.... Oh well, maybe next time! :) x

Are you from the Amsterdam area Mirjam? We go to VDs for something to eat on the Thursday and Friday we go to a fish restaurant in Nordwijk.

Here is a link to the hotel we stay in
NH Leeuwenhorst Noordwijkerhout - Netherlands on Hotels.nl

Saturday we will have something to eat in The Hague before heading back home on the ferry. The food on the ferry is usually pants so ..... No gorgeous cakes for me this time will just have to spend my money on gorgeous floristry stuff instead :D

Back