Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Good to see you back, Chris!
Your outfit sounds fab, you'll look really elegant with your (our!) height. Hope the weather is kind for the reception.

oh come on.... what are you having for your gala meal :p

I may actually try making a pizza next weekend with a wholemeal base

Im fine thanks C - the wedding is up the road from Chester (Christleton & Rowton Hall) looks a lovely hotel x hope the weather stays like this - champagne on the lawn ;)

Rowton Hall is lovely!! Not far from me either!! Hope the weather keeps nice, how very sophisticated, champers on the lawn!! lovely!! xx

oh come on.... what are you having for your gala meal :p

I may actually try making a pizza next weekend with a wholemeal base

A protein rich bbq but with marinades - sun dried tom, oil, garlic usual stuff, hummus :), cous cous, melon & icecream oh and a glass of pinot grigio

oh I forgot lots of salad & tzatziki to put on a pitta bread :) :) :)

I've started a new Conso diary and I'm sad to see this chapter end as cruise had become such a part of my everyday life - didnt have to think about it really ........ so the 3rd phase never thought I would get here but I have without any real trauma's. Bloody marvellous (excuse the french) Still shake my head in wonder that I could be 15 stone 6 and now I'm 11 stone 5lbs - love typing it out - ha ha so its fingers crossed and everything else for conso ..............

Conso diary link

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diaries/278125-chrisr-consolidation-journey-280-days.html

A protein rich bbq but with marinades - sun dried tom, oil, garlic usual stuff, hummus :), cous cous, melon & icecream oh and a glass of pinot grigio

oh I forgot lots of salad & tzatziki to put on a pitta bread :) :) :)

:eating:

oh yummmmmmmm

Sara it certainly does xxx

Dearest Chris, many congratulations and good luck for the next stage. Don't know about you, but one of the things I like about Minimins is the laborious process of altering my statistics and ticker every week - weight-loss deserves to be honoured, don't you think? xx

Couldnt have put it better myself!! Cx

Back