Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

A relatively calm day for once Couteaux thanks - usually means a lull before the storm! Im off tomorrow (very nice) as the students are kindly coming in for an open evening this Thursday night. So instead of working tomorrow I'm working 8.30 - 5 then 5.30 - 20.30 think I'll be a bit cream crackered! Off Friday so a lie in i think :) these weeks are flying by, two more weeks then its half term :)
Couteaux are you working now? Must be difficult having such tiny ones, housework and everything else that goes with being a working mum.
Everyone in the staff room is having a chippy Tea on Thursday and I defo dont want one so its beef salad for me :)

Wed 5/10 PP
Off today so more time for Dukan munching - think im going to plan my food for the next few days and cook enough muffins to last until the weekend. Need to buy wheatbran from somewhere. Hope to get a good walk in too - happy dukaning :)

I have a dress which I picked up in a sale almost 6 years ago in the hope that one day it would fit... might actually do it this time! :) It's lovely fitting into new (and old) clothes isn't it - makes you feel so good! x

Wed 5/10 PP
Off today so more time for Dukan munching - think im going to plan my food for the next few days and cook enough muffins to last until the weekend. Need to buy wheatbran from somewhere. Hope to get a good walk in too - happy dukaning :)

I've been following your lead and planning food ahead for the week. So far it's proven great - less to think about during the hectic working week. :)Xx

It does work with a bit of forward thinking - chilli cooking now for tomorrow evening and up to now 2 days muffins baked. Thinking of buying some dukan flavourings but waiting for the verdict if they are worth the cost.
My daughter is going to Marseille in 3 weeks time so she may bring me back some good dukan stuff - I will have to research what she can get for me :)

Hope your daughter can pick up some new and exciting Dukany things for you - are you going to order the flavourings like Mirjam?

Have a good Friday .....off for my swim. :)Xx

Hi Lausanne Oh yes I've ordered coconut, caramel, dark chocolate and marrons glace (favourite from my french holidays). You can see I'm just so not a savoury person! Fingers x I like them :)
Hope you have a good weekend too - MrR has bought a newish car yesterday so he will be playing with that all weekend I would think! No plans other than to CHILL!

A very good day today, some housework done but had awful weather though today - bouncing rain so no walk :( Hope weather is a bit better tomorrow. Ive made 6 days muffins tonight just waiting for them to cool down so i can put them in freezer. Going to bed asap with my new library book. Have a good dukan weekend everyone x

Well ........... England is out of the Rugby World Cup :( I can get on with the ironing now. Weather bad again is this what its going to be like for the next 6 months? - a depressing thought sure Ive got SAD! Decided to do a PP day because I want my roast chicken and veg tomorrow with the family think me & MrR we will have spicy chicken curry tonight as our 2 lovely pests are both out tonight. Means chicken on 2 days but eh oh thats what ive got. So ironing now then if it should at any point stop raining im defo going for a walk so what the weather is doing :) weigh in tomorrow ................

thats a shame about england being out :p they can join the scots lol
I quite often have chicken 2 or 3 days on the trot... its a good job i like chicken lol

Sunday 9/10 PV
Lovely to be able to turn over and have a little snooze (even though F1 is on - come on Button) instead of having to get up at 6.15 on horrible dark mornings. So ..... - 2 The scales hovered at 13.7 then jumped to 8.
Ive been doing my little ritual of shaking the head is disbelief, will I ever get blasé about Dukan NO - dont think so!
Ive now lost more than I have to lose so over half way there and another - 2 lbs (next week) will be 2 stone gone forever! I used to get really disheartened with other diet plans. In 11 weeks I've not once felt I cant do this! (except 1 day in attack - lol)
Hope you all have a good dukan day - and THANK YOU!!! xxx

Hi Lausanne Oh yes I've ordered coconut, caramel, dark chocolate and marrons glace (favourite from my french holidays). You can see I'm just so not a savoury person!

Flavourings sound yum especially the coconut and dark chocolate - 2 foods I'm looking forward to having on Conso.

Sunday 9/10 PV
So ..... - 2 The scales hovered at 13.7 then jumped to 8.
Ive been doing my little ritual of shaking the head is disbelief, will I ever get blasé about Dukan NO - dont think so!
Ive now lost more than I have to lose so over half way there and another - 2 lbs (next week) will be 2 stone.x

Super steady losses from you, petal. Looking at your menus I see you rarely eat dairy and stick to good quality proteins. I'll be trying to follow suit - my weakness is dairy though. Love my yogurt. Are there any Lidl stores near you? - I've been able to get fresh rhubarb there for the last 8 weeks. enjoy your Sunday snooze. I must get up in a little while to do some housework...... but maybe a little longer on minimins first.........;)Xx

Yes there is a Lidl not too far away so will have a trip there this week thank you Lausanne, have a good sunday not too much housework I hope x

Flavourings sound yum especially the coconut and dark chocolate - 2 foods I'm looking forward to having on Conso.
I couldnt resist the marrons glace - worth a trip to france just for those. Whenever my daughter's ex fiance came here he would bring me champagne and a box of marrons!
Super steady losses from you, petal. Looking at your menus I see you rarely eat dairy and stick to good quality proteins. ;)Xx
I do eat yoghurt but not everyday although use a lot in cooking. Meat wise have a fab local butcher in my village. All local produce even their mince is really good hardly any fat.
Another good week for us both eh Lausanne - 5lb what a fab loss :D:D:D:D:D

:D

Thanks, petal. Just loving Dukan and my lovely minimin mates! Have found a good butchers as well but realised i have started to eat the same small range of food every week - steak, mince, chicken, cod, tuna, salmon and eggs. Will set myself a challenge of adding in one different foodstuff this week. Must bake muffins - found mini loaf cases in Asda so might try that with the muffin mix just for a little variety.:)Xx

Last edited:
I ran out of baking powder so baked them without - I prefer them, not as eggy more dense like a scone :)
Im trying to eat more fresh fish but cannot stand getting a bone in my mouth ughhhhhh love the taste of fish but im put off for 6 months :( I scrutinise with a pair of tweesers before putting in the oven!

Yowzer! Another 2 off is great, how are you feeling? You must really be able to feel the difference now! X

Back