Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Woohoo !! Well done :D

See you later folks have a very good day. Off to do some ironing and other very boring jobs :( Make a wire crocheted necklace for my friend :) (out with tonight) laptop to buy later for my Uni student Son (surprise) :) so plenty to keep me busy today x

p.s. good luck Wales (rugby world cup) but love France too

Hoooooooorah!!! Well done Chris! That is brilliant, I am positive your friends will notice! Enjoy your night out, skinny Minnie! :D

A lovely meal last night griddled king prawns for starters and then roast salmon and roasted root vegetables in a tomato coulis, gave my baby new pots to MrR. Very nice! My friend is now keen to know more about Dukan she is going to Tesco today to buy the book - the question is will she start Dukan? Everyone says 'oh i can't do that'! I did and I'm still following this fab eating plan.
Today ................. just hope to chill really went to bed at midnight (very late for me love my Zzzzzzzzzzz) wide awake at 4 then up at 7 wide awake again. Muffin & coffee ............... x

Definately J i'm loving it, dont think I will get to target when Dr D says but Im going to try my very best its only a guideline anyway - I now think its not what I 'CANT' have but what I 'DONT' want.

Thats the weekend almost gone dont know where! - late night last night - tired now. A shower then watching Downton Abbey in bed :) while MrR watches Spooks. Dukan lunches sorted, muffins baked & frozen on Friday for the week and I know what our evening meals will be too so Im sorted for another good DUKAN week. A good week everyone whatever you do x

Forgot to say my friend bought the book and she is starting dukan tomorrow, already had a few questions from her :) she says she'll be ecstatic if she can lose weight the same as me and be as motivated! My daughter said that MrR is very proud of me - ahhhhh!

Tuesday 18/10 PV
Up too early as usual could hear the rain bouncing of the windows - dislike with a passion cold dark wet mornings! Anyway ......... busy day at work students creating lovely floral designs :) hope there isnt too many issues today! Half term next week so looking forward to a few lie in's <i hope> more exercise and being able to have time to do stuff i dont normally get the chance to do. Lunch bag packed with my dukan goodies but ran out of salad so need to call for some on my way in - I'd better go and get ready. See you all later - have a good day ;) x

Yuk, I hate mornings like that too. Fine if you don't need to actually leave the house but horrible going out. Hope it clears up there!

Freeeezing here, just made lunches for the troops, now off to get them up. They are never very keen to leave their beds :)

Hope you have a lovely day x

Yes thanks Couteaux quite an uneventful day which is very good - lots of planning going on at work re Students running a Christmas shop with floral designs sounds great but always a very stressful time for staff! 1.5 days to work then im off for a week and so ready and looking forward to it :) hopefully plenty of walking and dukan :)
Hope you are OK and your babies too x

A good dukan day muffins, chicken & salmon plus caramel flavoured yoghurt for pud :) up to now my friend has lost 2lb so she is happy. Working tomorrow until 2.30 then im off for a week and so looking forward to it - I am so tired! My house needs some TLC next week so inbetween seeing friends shopping etc thats what I intend to do. It will be soooooooo good to just turn over for an extra hour or even have a coffee and be on my laptop sitting up in bed on minimins will be good.

Felt slimmer this morning when I got up so thought id have a mid week weigh in (sounds like a boxer) LOL ......... anyway I was right 13.5 <imagine freezing cold bathroom - me doing a little dance minus my PJ's> what an image! Sunday weigh in here I come -
VERY CHUFFED!!! :):):)
Have a good day everyone x

That's fab :D

Saturday 22/10 PP
Im out for the day tomorrow so decided to have PP it will be a more flexible dukan sunday. Soon comes around to Sunday weigh in. Im wearing a pair of next combats that really I shouldnt go out in or im likely to lose them at any point - they are now my cleaning trousers doesnt matter if i spill bleach on them. Had prawns for lunch sprinkle of hot chilli powder and half a tub of black pepper!!! Had to wash the damn things but still was hot. Lips tingling!

Sunday 23/10 PV
Ive lost 3 lb this week - cant believe it but the scales do not lie - been on them at least 3 times LOL so 30lbs lost in 13 weeks <shaking head> Im a week early for the mini target I set myself so ive got to think of some new ones for the next few weeks. 21lbs to go its nothing that really is it? - in July I thought oh I'll just do a few weeks and then go back to SW!!! Ha I'm so pleased with ME that I can do this and not be tempted to break the regime, I always deep down I knew I was strong I just got lost it for awhile :) off to get ready for Harrogate to myself some gorgeous beads to celebrate. Enjoy your Sunday everyone xxx

Last edited:
Well done chris :D

Oh.....my......goodness!!! 3lbs is brilliant Chris! Huge Congrats to you xx such a fab amount this far along, it is falling off you. :D

Hope you've had a good Sunday and you enjoy your week off xx

Back