Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

have a fab day today chris :D

You sound like you need the spa break Chris.......Glad Lizzie will get another outing and more people will have the opportunity to admire her..... Your menu today sounds lovely - make sure you keep eating that protein and drinking your water - you will hit that target weight in no time! xxx

Feet up and an early night called for, I slept badly too last night (again) so red eyes all around x

Im shattered - 4 hours driving ........ my left foot is numb so defo an early night - lizzy is fine she just needs some TLC before open day but she stood the test of time since last wednesday so we were pleased. It has been a beautiful day lets hope it continues :)

hope you had a good nights sleep last night chris after all that driving . im shattered this morning... very restless night and woke up sweating a few times. then wide awake when hubby got up for work at 4.30 due to the sun streaming in the window.... omg what a shock lol

so moving on in 2 weeks ? ill most likely join you as i want to be well under way in conso before my holidays

So do you think I could lose 1 stone 1 lb in two weeks time?????? Erm not very likely - you guys will have to let me know what it is like on that 'other side'!!!! LOL xx

:( Sorry many posts about moving onto the next stage. Really pleased for you & i hope you stick around for when i get there as I'll need your advice no doubt x

if im honest I'm scared S******S what if I cant do it - OMG - panic panic panic & palputations Oh Ellie what are we going to do ................

:eek::eat::eat::eat::drool::eatdrink051:

HAHA love your smileys!!
How exciting!! a new phase, I can understand you will find it nerve racking, I am new to cruise an still overthinking it all and trying to get my head around what I can and cant have.
I am in awe of your fabulous weightloss, gonna read ur diary later, it really is amazing to read these diaries, following the dukan journey and seeing how it works.

Please can we have some before/after pics when you switch to conso ladies?! We've loved reading the story, now we want the illustrated version! :) x

Please can we have some before/after pics when you switch to conso ladies?! We've loved reading the story, now we want the illustrated version! :) x

Oh Lorly will have to work up to that one - Ellie has shown us what a beautiful lady she is already ........... Me Oh No!!!

Tuesday PP - 1/5

Caramel and Mocha flavours arrived today so favourite muffins baking now ........ had a much better sleep but still really tired ready for half term but another 5 weeks to go! Then that's me finished working for the summer - I'm so lucky having such a great job, will miss it until September but I'm looking forward to being off too. A good summer to look forward to with a wedding on the 4th June staying over night at the wedding venue so really looking forward to that. Also my daughter's graduation in July I will probably burst with pride and end up with tears in my eyes. Visit to Switzerland and another wedding in August so a jam packed summer and I am 4 stone lighter - how fab is that ............. why is this weather not getting better? It is doing my head in

Chris all these weddings, new outfits you going to look great girl. Wish I had a job a loved like
you. Truth is Chris your scared to move on out of the strict rules and venture back into the big wide world of carbs......I darnt even read that chapter......Chris you'll be fine your mentally strong and ready, but dont leave me :-( keep your daily diary going xxx

And Chris 4th June great day....that's my Birthday lol xxx

god only knows how i will cope chris.... im having panic attacks about it already.... think the best thing for me will be a gradual intoduction

Look now, you two gals are the strongest Dukan followers I know - conso gonna be a doddle for both of you and I will join you when you have it all worked out!!! Ironic that we have dreamed about having a few treats in our lives again and yet when the time comes we are scared of it!!! I just don't want to go down a slippery slope! But I don't think I will - loving this new body and new me too much - and I know you both feel the same way!!!

hopefully trudy.... even if it is a struggle or i do put on i know how to get it off again

I totally agree with Trudy !

Not wanting to put either of you under any pressure but you will also have all us lot watching you so we will make sure you don't fail, not that you will anyway :)

i dont cope well under pressure haha... hense why its taken me so long to get the last bit off lol

Back