Christiana's "persistence not perfection" food diary

Thanks Surreygal! Birthday was fab, resisted cake (so unlike me, lol) but had a lovely meal.

Another gain. 2lbs this time, making September another bust. I'm approximately 3lbs lighter than I was this time last year. I'm beyond frustrated. Don't really know whether or not to continue...can't really fault the plan, as it's working...just not for me right now I guess. I've given it 15 months and that is truly the longest I've ever stuck with SW in a row. Buuuuuut to lose 139.5lbs and put ON 107.5lbs of that in the same time frame is making me lose my mind...

:( :confused: :cry:

Wow...I've been away for AGES! I got a new job in addition to my part-time job, which essentially means I'm currently working about 50 hours a week, sometimes more (this is my second day off after a 66 hour work week....I needed the cash, so I took overtime). I absolutely HATE my new job, but bills need to be paid etc.

Needless to say, I've been living off of crap since I'm either sleeping or commuting when I'm NOT working, and have almost undone everything I did weight loss wise. I miss MiniMins like crazy, and I am seriously considering leaving one of the jobs because I am beginning to get the familiar aches and pains that come with re-gaining weight lost.

I hope you're all doing okay. I'm going to stick with work until after Christmas when I can figure out new employment, but I will try and pop back regularly.

Wow...I've been away for AGES! I got a new job in addition to my part-time job, which essentially means I'm currently working about 50 hours a week, sometimes more (this is my second day off after a 66 hour work week....I needed the cash, so I took overtime). I absolutely HATE my new job, but bills need to be paid etc.

Needless to say, I've been living off of crap since I'm either sleeping or commuting when I'm NOT working, and have almost undone everything I did weight loss wise. I miss MiniMins like crazy, and I am seriously considering leaving one of the jobs because I am beginning to get the familiar aches and pains that come with re-gaining weight lost.

I hope you're all doing okay. I'm going to stick with work until after Christmas when I can figure out new employment, but I will try and pop back regularly.

Lovely to see you post:)work sounds really busy.Pop on when you can.Take care((((hugs)))) xx

Christianaaaaaaa!!! Hellooooo :D so glad to see you back, you were missed! So sorry to hear about the weight coming back on, I can certainly relate to stress/fatigue/can'tbebothered eating! When I first stared my job I gained 30lbs from the stress of the daily challenges that came with the position and the loooong hours! I know you can get back on track because you are so determined and persistent. Your dedication to SW through life's ups and downs is inspiring. You're FABULOUS and you can do it! :bighug:

Thanks so much guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm am in awe of how quickly 2011 went! I am back at the dreaded job on the 3rd, can't leave until I've found alternative employment, but I am resolved to at least TRY to make healthier choices while I'm away from my SW class and MM! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! I did....lots of cake involved!

:17729:

Thanks so much guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm am in awe of how quickly 2011 went! I am back at the dreaded job on the 3rd, can't leave until I've found alternative employment, but I am resolved to at least TRY to make healthier choices while I'm away from my SW class and MM! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! I did....lots of cake involved!

:17729:

Happy New Year:)all the best for 2012.Did you mention cake:D lol mine involved lots of chocolate:D xx

Back