Christina's Maintenance Diary :S

missy3

starving!
Hi! Finished my re-feed week, but haven't weighed yet.. but shall do that tomorrow. I had a weigh on Friday which was day 5 of re-feed and I was exactly the same.. so I suppose that is better than a plus.

I was trying to have a plan today, but it was my first day in a new job and so was very disorganised.

I think i've made a big mistake and i feel like i've had a lot of food, too much :( don't wanna get into this habit, so think i've learnt my lesson today.

I'll try to be very honest with this diary.. and please tell me if i've made a disaster of a day.

Day 1

*Baked potato with teaspoon of lf cottage cheese and chives

*Wholemeal Pitta with chicken breast, fat free mayo and mixed salad leaves.

*Lean Mince cooked in water with peas, carrots, onions and garlic. With tablespoon of pasta.

*WW fat free yogurt
*Plum
*Kiwi

Hi Christina!! This is brilliant we're getting lots of maintainers now!! :)

Is that right you had a baked potato for your breakfast?? :eek: ... I mean - I suppose when you think about it if you'd had cereal it might have been about the same amount of carbs - that just seemed a bit - well - unusual ;) .... Maybe I'm just old and boring :)

A 'stay the same' on refeed is ideal!

Look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Oh btw - You don't have to TRY to be honest .... just be honest. It's pointless posting your food if you're not! :) xx

I was at my new job so it was kinda a late breakfast/lunch. I used to have the previous nights takeaway pizza for my breakfast.. so i think i've improved a wee bit lol

HaHa - whatever float's ya boat girl ;) xx

Hi Christina, WELCOME to maintenance. Hurray we have two newbies!! You did really well losing the weight, well done for treating maintance seriously. x

Looking forward to it, but still freaked out... have a question.. Can we have baked beans? i've been having a serious craving for some beans?

You're maintaining - you can have whatever you want :) - just in moderation. I would have a small tin to myself - I think that's acceptable :) xx

Hun you can have whatever you want now as your maintaining. Baked beans are a lot better than choc and crisps which I do have sometimes but mostly healthy eat. Someone on this board said follow the 20/80 rule. I think beans are pretty good anyway :)

Hi, I'm another newbie on the maintanence side of things, trying to be really good x

Hi, how are you doing?

Hi! Started my new job so i'm missing my mini's fix..

Yesterdays Diary :

Breakfast:
Baked beans and wholegrain pitta toasted (tum)

Lunch:

Tuna salad wholegrain Pitta with cherry toms, mixed lettuce leaves, fat free mayo.

Dinner:

(was out for dinner, I ordered chilli and the menu had a list of ingredients)

Ground beef, tomato, garlic, kidney beans, onion, spices
with
Rice

BUT! something that I have never ever done before..-> I left loadssss on the plate.

I decided when it came out that the portion size was far too big so I asked for another plate and emptied half of the meal onto the other plate, then ate from my half portion, it meant that i didn't pressure myself into eating everything, just cos it was there.. then from my half portion, i ate about 1/2. I was soo pleased with myself.

It was a really early dinner for me.. maybe around 4ish.

I got kind of hungry around 8 as I was at the cinema, but decided not to have anything else that day.

Today:

Breakfast: 2x weetabix with skimmed milk

Lunch: Baked potato with baked beans, fat free yogurt

(snack? :p) Wholegrain pitta with chicken salad.

Dinner: Small piece of turkey with tbsp of cabbage and tbsp of turnip

Hi! Started my new job so i'm missing my mini's fix..

Yesterdays Diary :

Breakfast:
Baked beans and wholegrain pitta toasted (tum)

Lunch:

Tuna salad wholegrain Pitta with cherry toms, mixed lettuce leaves, fat free mayo.

Dinner:

(was out for dinner, I ordered chilli and the menu had a list of ingredients)

Ground beef, tomato, garlic, kidney beans, onion, spices
with
Rice

BUT! something that I have never ever done before..-> I left loadssss on the plate.

I decided when it came out that the portion size was far too big so I asked for another plate and emptied half of the meal onto
the other plate, then ate from my half portion, it meant that i didn't pressure myself into eating everything, just cos it was there.. then from my half portion, i ate about 1/2. I was soo pleased with myself.

It was a really early dinner for me.. maybe around 4ish.

I got kind of hungry around 8 as I was at the cinema, but decided not to have anything else that day.

Wow Christina, you are showing fabulous willpower, well done you! Is the new job going ok? X

Loved it surprisingly! Maybe just a nice change from 5 years doing the same thing.

Today:

Breakfast: weight watchers Fat free yogurt

Lunch: Baked potato with baked beans + Weight watchers Carrot soup.

Not sure for dinner.. i'd planed a salad, but its rainy and snowy and cold and I fancy something more warm and cosy.. hmm..

Last edited:
OMG ...DID YOU SAY SNOWY?????

Yes! i was quite excited too as i love winter! but it quickly turned to slushy. Fingers crossed for a snowy covered belfast tomorro

Looking good Christina :) I love the idea of having a filled pita as a 'snack' :p xx

Looking good Christina :) I love the idea of having a filled pita as a 'snack' :p xx

I know lol, i was a bit peckish and wasn't sure wat to class it as, im staying under the 1000 cals.

Back