Christina's Maintenance Diary :S

Good luck in your new job.
Well done on only having half of the dinner, thats excellent willpower on your behalf.

PS, I love the snack of pitta tooooooo :D

well done on eating out, a good idea on splitting the meal- eating out is a thought that is really scaring me

So.. i've been eating way too much. I'm constantly thinking about food, or else i'm eating it. I came to Re-feed and then maintenance as I lost my job and had no money, now i've started my new job, once i see what way the pay goes I'm going to return to TFR to get to my goal of 10 stone 8, I just don't feel in control of my eating right now. I had 23lbs to go, depending on what damage I did.

Today:

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix, with skimmed milk, fat free yogurt.

Lunch: Baked potato, With turkey, cranberry, bacon in creme fraiche mayo. (spud u like)

Dinner: Wholemeal Tortila, with spread of tomato puree, Sprinkle of light cheese, cherry tomato's, grilled into a sort of pizza thing.

:( feel so disappointed in myself

oh, anddd 2x mandarin oranges and an apricot :(

That doesnt look too bad to me at all, but I can see where you are coming from if you have not reached target.

Hope the new job goes well for you.

I would feel better i think if I was where i wanna be, but coming off the tfr was a sort of must for me rather than a want. I don't want to get back into old habits, and maybe if I get to my goal, I'll feel more as though I have achieved what I set out to in the beginning and control may come a bit easier to me.

Well done on your losses to date. You have done brilliantly to date. If you feel you need to use TFR to go the rest of the way then you won't be happy doing it any other way. You are not alone in how you feel. Maintaining TFR losses is not so easy. It takes effort and planning but it does ettle into a pattern after time. There is no quick fix for any of us that tend to put on weight. We just got the wrong bloomin genes!!
lots of luck for the coming week.

Thanks, I have some cambridge diet shakes in the fridge so i will use them starting tomorro, until i get paid and to the chemist on wednesday. I think these 2 weeks have shown me how hard this is gonna be. Its going to be such a long process

Back