Christine's Weigh In

Christine456

Well it was my 1st weigh in on my second time around on LT, 7.3 lbs gone woop!!

Ive decided that I'm staying on TFR till I have lost another 14lbs then I will do the refeed, but think I will do the refeed for 2 weeks this time and not one week!

Stay focused everyone :)

thanks. Actually I didnt find to to bad to start again, Im in the zone again which is really good, but I did think it was going to be harder starting again, so far so good!

I did notice that it took me longer to get into ketosis this time, that only happened yesterday (day 6), where as last time I was there on day 3 - anyway, onwards and upwards, bring it on :)

Well done Christine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done hunni x

-5lbs at this mornings weigh in - happy days - just 9 more lbs to go :eek:)

thats great weight loss this is my 2 time on LT first WI this mornin 1 stone off soooooooo happy good luck and keep it up x

thats great weight loss this is my 2 time on LT first WI this mornin 1 stone off soooooooo happy good luck and keep it up x

Thats fantastic, well done you!! :)

Can I ask u Christine was your pharmacy happy to let u go on to it again even though u weighed a lot less? I don't think mine would?x

yes they were. But I did explain that a had a new goal which was 9.5 stone, they checked on the weight chart what was my healthy range for weight and the lowest I can be to still be in a healthy zone was 9.5 stone, so thats where I want to be, the reason for that is because when I do the refeed, which I think I will do for 2 weeks next time, I will lose around another 4 lbs, but when I start eating properly again I know I will put on around 7lbs+ in body fluid, cos thats what happened to me last time after refeed. My ultimate goal is to be a steady 10st which is ideal for me!!

I wish my pharmacy would be that nice the lowest I can b Is 8st 12lb but they wont let me get there even tho I know refeed&eatin normally will put a few back on & id prob end up at 9.7 anyway! xx

most people lose weight in the refeed week, if its done properly - Im sure you will be fine, stay focused and in the zone!

Well, 4.4lbs gone on saturday, so Ive decided to do the refeed now for 2 weeks, so far this week all is good!!

Back